3rd May 2012, 12:52 AM
Susanta kumar Sahoo ctc

When will the result be published for NDA exam? What is the study fees?

sir I have appeared 2012 nda exam held on 15april . At cuttack .odisha.So i want to know that when will result published?What is the procedure for selection and study fees?I am very poor ,can 0i study there?

9th May 2012, 06:06 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the result be published for NDA exam? What is the study fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanta kumar Sahoo ctc View Post
sir I have appeared 2012 nda exam held on 15april . At cuttack .odisha.So i want to know that when will result published?What is the procedure for selection and study fees?I am very poor ,can 0i study there?
NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination and the examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year .

To crack this examination , the candidate should have a minimum qualification is 12th class from a recognized School and age should be between 16.5 yrs and 19 yrs .

This year NDA I notification was already released and the examination was already successfully completed on 15 / 04 / 2012 . But the exam results was not declared yet .

The exam results will be expect in the month of July or August in the official website as well as employment news paper . When the exam results will be published and the results will be updated in the official websites .

Selection Procedure of this examination :- Written exam , SSB Interview , Medical Exam .

Those who are qualify in the Written examination , the candidates are called for the SSB Interview . SSB Interview Consist of Various levels .

Pattern of Interview :-
--------------------------

More details , Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
9th May 2012, 07:20 PM
tash1991

Default Re: When will the result be published for NDA exam? What is the study fees?

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination and the examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year .

To crack this examination , the candidate should have a minimum qualification is 12th class from a recognized School and age should be between 16.5 yrs and 19 yrs .

This year NDA I notification was already released and the examination was already successfully completed on 15 / 04 / 2012 . But the exam results was not declared yet .
9th May 2012, 09:32 PM
simond

first of all you must tell me that when do you give the entrance exam of nda, so that it is easy to search on internet. Because most of the times if you didnot have passed in nda then your name doesnot came in the list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?