13th November 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

When will be the result of SBI PO Exam?

when i get SBI PO result
i am waiting for the result.

21st November 2011, 04:48 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the result of SBI PO Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when i get SBI PO result
i am waiting for the result.
SBI Bank PO Examination Result was Already Declared on 18/Nov/2011.

So, If you have already appeared for SBI Bank PO Recruitment Examination, which was held on 24/July/2011, Then please check your result soon.

The Result is Availiable in the SBI Official website, and those who cracked the Written examination are Eligible for Next Round i.e Group Discussion and Personal Interview, Eligible candidates are being advised by way of call letters, sms and e-mail separately, Interview schedule will also be released in SBI website..

So, please prepare well for Interview and Group Discussion, those who cracked this stage are eligible to join Bank as a Probationary Officer (PO).

Here I am Providing you the Result of SBI Bank PO Recruitment Examination, So please download the Result and check your Number and for More details please check official SBI Website :

http://www.statebankofindia.com

Download SBI PO Result :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1321609880326_SBI_PO_WE_RESULT.pdf(27.8 KB, 76 views)
7th January 2012, 05:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the result of SBI PO Exam?

i have 20% marks in graduation, am i eligible for sbi po. let me clear i m black listed student and i have back in 3 papers. do needful.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?