11th December 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO recruitment exam if waiting for graduation result?

Hi sir
can i apply for sbi bank PO exam?
my graduation is complete but m waiting for result
so i am elligible or not for SBI PO???????
please reply as soon as possible

12th December 2014, 11:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO recruitment exam if waiting for graduation result?

If you are expecting your result on time, then you can surely apply for the SBI PO exam. You have to check the notification for the date before which you should be a Graduate. IF you are expecting your result before that date, then surely you will be eligible for this exam.

You must also fulfill the age criteria which is 21 to 30 years. There is relaxation available for candidates who belong to reserved category.

1. SC/ST : 5 years relaxation
2. OBC : 3 years relaxation
3. PH: 10 years relaxation

Selection will be based on the written exam and interview. For more information visit http://sbi.co.in
13th December 2014, 07:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO recruitment exam if waiting for graduation result?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir
can i apply for sbi bank PO exam?
my graduation is complete but m waiting for result
so i am elligible or not for SBI PO???????
please reply as soon as possible
If you have completed your graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SBI PO exam.

Age criteria:-

21 to 30 years(SBI PO)

Age relaxation -

SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC-3 Years
People with disability (PWD) –Gen- 10 years
PWD-SC/ST -15 years
PWD-OBC-13 Years

Best books for SBI PO exam

How to Crack the SBI PO Exam: State Bank of India and Associates Probationary Officer Success Master
Author: Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant (2013)

SBI PO Previous Papers (Solved) 1st Edition
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)

Comprehensive Guide to SBI Bank PO Associates
Author: Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication (2013)

15th April 2015, 05:29 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you are eligible to apply for SBI PO exam while waiting for graduation result.

The eligibility criteria for SBI PO exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have a graduation degree with minimum 60%(55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate should have a certificate/diploma/degree in Computer Operations/Languages from an institute/college/university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 30 years for general category.There is age relaxation for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

SBI PO exam is conducted in three phases.

Phase 1 - Preliminary Examination

Phase 2 - Main Examination

Phase 3 – Group Discussion & Interview

Preliminary Examination consists of Objective Tests for 100 marks and will only be conducted online. The duration for exam will be of total 1 hour consisting of 3 Sections as follows:

English Language

Quantitative Aptitude

Reasoning Ability

After clearing the Pre Examination the candidate become eligible for the main exam which is conducted in two parts,

1. Objective Test for 200 marks and

2. Descriptive Test for 50 marks.

The Candidate who will pass in exam of Objective Tests and Descriptive Test will be passed to Phase III which consist of Group Discussion and Interview. The qualifying marks in Group Discussion &Interview will be decided by the Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?