16th November 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

When will the results of NDA II going to be announced?

plz inform me for the fallowing web adress
[email protected]

16th November 2011, 09:24 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the results of NDA II going to be announced?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz inform me for the fallowing web adress
[email protected]
NDA : National Defence Academy.

This examination is Conducted by UPSC Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your 12Th examination form a recognised Board, Final year Appearing candidates are also apply for NDA Examination.

To appear for NDA, Your age should between 16.5 to 19 Years.

For this year Both NDA Examination was Completed and the Result of NDA (I) was already declared and the Result of NDA (II) will be declared soon.

The Result of NDA (II) 2011 Examination was Not declared Yet and if you have already appeared in NDA (II) Examination then please wait for the Result, The Result will be declared soon in the Month of December, So when the Result will declared it will be Updated in the official website of UPSC as well as in leading Newspapers.

So please wait for the Result and then apply for NDA Examination and for More Information please check official website :

http://upsc.gov.in
16th November 2011, 11:34 PM
tejesh_09

Default Re: When will the results of NDA II going to be announced?

NDA stands for NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry into Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The result of NDA-II is yet to be declared which is expected in December2011. So please wait patiently and be updated with official web site of UPSC as the result will be declared in the official web site of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in and through leading news paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?