13th December 2011, 06:43 PM
SUNIL8957

When will the U.P Tourist guide exam be held? How can I be a tourist guide? I'm from Varanasi and learning Russian language

Hiiii
this is sunil from varanasi i wanna know when the exam conduct by u.p. Government. How i be a tourist guide . I am learning russian language in varanasi

8th May 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the U.P Tourist guide exam be held? How can I be a tourist guide? I'm from Varanasi and learning Russian language

when the up tourism guide exam held .............this is niLAY RAWAT .I AM LEARNING GERMAN LANGUAGE IN PUNE
20th June 2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the U.P Tourist guide exam be held? How can I be a tourist guide? I'm from Varanasi and learning Russian language

sir can u tell me when up tourism guide exam held,,, i am ritwik swaroop from bodh gaya.i can speek chinese
5th December 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

when will d u.p tourism guide exam be held ? How can i be a tourist guide ? I m from jhansi.and learning russian language from lucknow.
26th February 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

hi,
Could you tell me when U.P.tourism guide exam be held? how can i be a tourist guide? I'm from varanasi and completed my graduation.
18th June 2017, 05:03 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Uttar Pradesh has many tourist places to visit. To get a job you need to fulfill the eligibility which is mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their graduation or masters in any stream from any recognized university or institute.
- The age limit will vary based on the post you are applying.

You need to visit their official website for applying for the entrance test.
The application forms are available in their official website and post details are also mentioned in the website. You need to select the post and fill the application form.

If you are eligible in the entrance test then you need to attend for the personal interview then you'll be recruited based on your performance in the test and interview.

The entrance test will be conducted mostly in the month of May or June.
9th March 2018, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

I am Saurabh Tripathi and i got B A, BRITISH English, Degree FEW YEAR AGO, AND HISTORY WITH INDIAN CULTURE, from Allahabad UNIVERSITY AND I WANT TO GET LICENSE REGISONAL LEVEL TOURIST GUIDE AS WELL AS I HAVE NOT ANY INFORMATION ABOUT EXAM 2018 EVEN SYLLABUS AND ALSO WHICH IS MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT WEBSITE OF TOURISM MINISTRY OF UTTER PRADESH SO PLEASE GIVE ME THESE KIND OF INFORMATION THAT I CAN GET LICENSE AND CAN BECOME TOURIST GUIDE AND THEIR OFFICIAL CONTACT NUMBER THAT I CAN CLEAR ALL ABOUT AND QUERY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?