7th January 2016, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs in can get in West Bengal after MBA Tourism under private sector?

Sir,

I am pursuing my MBA in tourism management. I want to apply for jobs in private sector in West Bengal. Please tell me what kind of jobs i can get there under private sector?

8th January 2016, 04:17 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: What kind of jobs in can get in West Bengal after MBA Tourism under private sector?

Nice to hear from you, that you are working in a Tourism. There are many jobs in the private sector in the field of Tourism. even the job is so awesome and you need not to get pressurized and tensed in this kind of job. As the job of tourist management is full of fun and entertainment.

You will work and entertain at the same time.
Job available in this sector are:

1. Tourist Guide.
2. Tourist Guide manager.
3. Tour Planner.
4. Tour manager.
8th January 2016, 04:19 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: What kind of jobs in can get in West Bengal after MBA Tourism under private sector?

Nice to hear from you, that you are working in a Tourism. There are many jobs in the private sector in the field of Tourism. even the job is so awesome and you need not to get pressurized and tensed in this kind of job. As the job of tourist management is full of fun and entertainment.

You will work and entertain at the same time.
Job available in this sector are:

1. Tourist Guide.
2. Tourist Guide manager.
3. Tour Planner.
4. Tour manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?