20th October 2011, 02:32 AM
Rahulpagaria

When will be the UPSC Exam in the upcoming year? Best Coaching Institutes for this Exam in Rajasthan?

Hi
I want to give upse exam in 2012 so pls tell when the exam conducted and which institute is best for coaching in Rajasthan .Is pre examination of upse different for all the servies .

Related Questions:
  1. List of coaching classes for preparation of NDA entrance exam in Rajasthan?
  2. Which institute should I select for postal coaching for UPSC(IAS) exam?
  3. When will the NDA exams be held?
  4. Best IAS coaching institutes in Bangalore? List of institutes available?
  5. Names of coaching institutes in Delhi which offer Law Coaching for UPSC Mains exam?
  6. Where can I do my coaching for IIT JAM exam preparation in Rajasthan?
  7. Best Coaching Institutes for UPSC Exam in Delhi? Study Material for UPSC Exam? Which subjects to choose for UPSC Exam?
  8. List of good coaching institutes for PSU exam?
  9. When the application form of UPSC RRB recruitment exam will be published? Examination date of upcoming RRB exam?
  10. List of top 10 colleges in AP offering MBA programme through ICET score? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best universities or institutes for M.Sc in Physics? Is coaching for JAM will be best? List of good coaching institutes for JAM exam? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility criteria, list of coaching classes in Karnataka and reference books for preparation of UPSC exam? How many posts are there in UPSC?
  13. Which are the good coaching institutes for UPSC CDS entrance exam?
  14. Coaching Institutes of UPSC Civil Services in Kolkata?
  15. Should I take coaching classes for UPSC exam if completed B.Tech(ME) 1st year?
  16. In which Coaching Institutes should I take coaching for SCRA Exam? Is it good for me to drop 1 year to prepare for this Exam?
  17. Which are the best coaching institutes in Hyderabad for CDS competitive exam?
  18. Where are the IAS(UPSC) coaching centers in India?
20th October 2011, 05:08 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: When will be the UPSC Exam in the upcoming year? Best Coaching Institutes for this Exam in Rajasthan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahulpagaria View Post
Hi
I want to give upse exam in 2012 so pls tell when the exam conducted and which institute is best for coaching in Rajasthan .Is pre examination of upse different for all the servies .

Eligibility For UPSC Exams

The UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) conducts many exams for government jobs throughout the year like NDA,CDS,Civil Service Exams,etc but generally people confuse UPSC exam with the Civil Service Exams..

Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Civil Service Exams :-

According to the UPSC guidelines..a candidate must satisfy the following criterion to appear for the Civil Service Exam :-

1) You need to be a graduate or a final year graduation student in any stream from an AICTE or UGC recognized University..

2) You should be in the age limit of 21-30 years for general category,21-33 years for OBC and 21-35 years for SC/ST

The maximum number of attempts allowed for the general category is 4,for OBC it is 7 and for SC/ST there is no limit..

Exam Pattern :-

There are 2 rounds for clearing this exam

1) Prelims :- This round..also known as Civil Service Aptitude Test(CSAT) has 2 objective papers which will test your general knowledge,current affairs and aptitude..

2) Mains :- If you clear the Prelims,then you shall qualify for the Mains where you will face nine papers..where your knowledge of your graduation subjects shall be tested..

If you clear both the rounds..you shall be called for the interview and the final selection..

In case you have any queries related to this then you can visit the following website :-

http://upsc.gov.in

As far as the coaching institutes are concerned..then MADE Easy and Brilliant Tutorials are considered to be the best coaching institutes all over India so look for their branches near your area..

In case you don't have a good coaching institute nearby your vicinity then you can opt for at least buying their study material as it shall provide with the exact syllabus for the exams..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
13th November 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the UPSC Exam in the upcoming year? Best Coaching Institutes for this Exam in Rajasthan?

is it mandatory for me to choose the only subject on which i did my graduation( i.e.,electrical engg) as optional paper after qualifying preliminary exams?
13th November 2011, 11:44 PM
Fraction Down

Default Re: When will be the UPSC Exam in the upcoming year? Best Coaching Institutes for this Exam in Rajasthan?

dear friend,

Eligibility For UPSC Examination:

1: you must hold a degree of any of recognized Universities.

Age:you should be age of 21 years and must not more than age of 30 years on 1st August, 2011

Exam Process:There are two stages of the examination.

Stage I:The Preliminary Examination of objective type for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination; and

Stage II:The Main Examination is of Written test and then Personal Interview for the final selection of candidates for the various posts.

The main exam is yet to be held in October or November, 2011.
FEE :

(a) Candidates applying Online are required to pay Rs.50/- in any Branch of SBI by Cash or by Visa or Master Credit or Debit Card.

For More Visit:-www.upsc.gov.in/

Also You can go for:-
http://upsc.gov.in/recruitment/recruitm.htm

There is many Examination is conducted by UPSC.So,friend I'm giving you Exam wise Date.

1.>UPSC NDA Entrace Exam 2012 National Defence Academy 2012 Exam Date 18th April 2012

2.>UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Last Date is 17.01.2012.

The Best Coaching Institutes for this Exam in Rajasthan

For more Question Visit:-http://www.zenitheducation.net/

For more Question Visit:-http://www.sahayiasacademy.com/

best of luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSC_Form.pdf(700.0 KB, 65 views)
7th January 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

when will the upsc exam in upcoming 2012 in coimbatore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?