3rd May 2011, 06:01 PM
ajay.patil

Which institute should I select for postal coaching for UPSC(IAS) exam?

I want to take poastal coaching for upsc(i.a.s) exams.so, can you help me which coaching tutorials i should refer?now i am studying in second year be.

Related Questions:
  1. Recommended GATE 2016 postal coaching institute -- [New]
  2. Coaching institutes which provide Postal Coaching from foundation course from IIT JEE/AIEEE?
  3. Good postal coaching institute for CBSE class 12th?
  4. How may I get study material for IIT-JEE? How to apply for the same? what are the procedures for the same?
  5. Good coaching institutes in INDIA for postal course & crash course for CEED preparation? Common entrance examination for design?
  6. Is it right to join coaching classes for entrance exam preparation?
  7. Fee structure and mode of payment for both module of CS executive course?
  8. How can I apply for postal coaching for ICWAI inter? What's the procedure for the same?
  9. How to select a coaching institute for IAS exam? What is the criteria for getting admission? Best coaching institute for IAS exam in Hyderabad? Which subjects should a B.Tech Electrical Engineering student choose?
  10. What is the admission fee and annual fee for B.Com(Hons) in SRCC Hansraj Kirorimal and Hindu?
  11. Which are the good coaching institutes for IES? Study materials for the same?
  12. Can we do CS in ICWA?
  13. What is the duration and fee structure of ICWAI?
  14. Coaching classes in Uttar Pradesh for Indian Postal Service exam?
  15. Information regarding fee structure for ICWA course?
  16. What is the fee structure for ICWAI Intermediate course for Postal Coaching?
  17. Coaching for BITSAT: Postal study material or one month crash course?
  18. List of good coaching centers in Bhubaneshwar Orissa for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the good postal coaching programs? -- [Most Discussed]
5th May 2011, 03:40 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which institute should I select for postal coaching for UPSC(IAS) exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay.patil View Post
I want to take poastal coaching for upsc(i.a.s) exams.so, can you help me which coaching tutorials i should refer?now i am studying in second year be.
See..

Postal Coaching is not that advisable and also it is not that effective.

As you know the competition in CSE(Civil Service Examination)

this exam is known for its rigor

So do not take risk if you are financially not at good stage then you earn money part time and then pursue classroom coaching

because the time in your early stage of career is very valuable

Don't waste even one month of time in searching for or loosing an opportunity.

so your planning must be perfect and your target must be clear

what i finally want to say is ,,

taking postal coaching is risky when compared to classroom coaching

Advantages of Postal Coaching

->there will be no time adjustment tension

->Ease of learn according to your time

Disadvantages of Postal Coaching

->Because there will be no supervision on your preparation you may take it light and leave the preparation for air

->there will be no punctuality for preparation sessions

->You cannot test your knowledge that effectively

Finally I conclude with a word that taking postal coaching is not at all advisable

think up on it and take a good decision

Regards

~AdityA~
5th May 2011, 03:56 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which institute should I select for postal coaching for UPSC(IAS) exam?

You can go through the coaching if at all your not able to follow the Syllabus properly through self study.Since your in the second year of B.E hence this is the best time to start your preparation.First of all go through the Syllabus part of both the preliminary and the main exam and then start your preparation accordingly in a timely manner.

Prepare a time table for yourself mentioning which topics to cover on specific date and time.So you need to plan properly according to the Syllabus.Well if your not able to go through the self study and find difficulty in understanding certain topics then you can go through the coaching centers.There are many coaching centers all around India but if you would have mentioned your area then i could have helped you in a better way.

Some of the Institutes which provides you coaching are:-

A.K. Mishra, Chanakya IAS Academy
Brilliant Tutorials
JTS institute
Rau's IAS Study Circle

You can visit the above Institute's website to get complete idea about the postal coaching.
6th May 2011, 07:46 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which institute should I select for postal coaching for UPSC(IAS) exam?

So, you have made your mind for social service, good..!!
But, you are in middle of of your BE, this time you should focous on be, even though you are not going to take job, but atleast you have to clear be, so you cannt take it for granted.

So, then how to study for civil service..
Dont create any hype for preparation in your mind, it can be done in simple steps:

1.You need to have good general awareness, so subscribe to some good magazines and newspaper, devote 1-2 hrs daily for it.
2.Regarding postal coaching , it think you dont need to do that at present as it can be done 6 months(for optionals only) , so leave for after be.
But still if you are adamant for it, then join Vajiram's study material...
21st May 2011, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

i know i can and will crack the nut of ias but want sincere nonproffesional guidance .i have in it me .even pregnanant and with a six yr child i will make it . just want to have an eagle eyed approach from a vigilant teacher BUT by correspondence. dr preeti kanawjia
7th July 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

raus ias study circle is good as compare to chanakya ias academy
4th August 2011, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

which is the best ias postal coaching center in india?
30th September 2011, 12:10 PM
amresh chauhan

Which is the best postal coaching for up pcs exam?
20th October 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

i completed my be . i want to take ias coaching in delhi which institute i should select how much fees it has?
29th November 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my BAMS this year.now i want to pursue IAS coaching.plz suggest me some best coaching institutes in delhi.
13th August 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

which institute is d best for undergoing postal coaching for attending GATE exam(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY) 2013?
31st December 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

where I can get effective material for ias
13th April 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Which institutes postal coaching materal best for ias,plz suggest me sir
2nd May 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE GIVE AN SYSTEMATIC STRATEGY AND BOOKS FOR CRACKING UPSC 2014 FOR WORKING CLASS ?
5th May 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i suggest the which best upsc institue in aurangabad.
12th June 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

if we are puntual towards timetable of preparation for ias through postage.is it worth of getting maximum result? whether the syllabus is completely covered in those textbooks to gain more marks in prelims?
27th September 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

HI, I work in an IT MNC.But my dream job is to be an IAS.I live in Kolkata.Can anyone suggest me what way should I take for my preparations.
a) Should I take guidance of postal Coaching centres ( Please Help me with some name of the coaching centres)
b) Or Should I go for normal coaching processess i.e with classroom tarinings ( Pleas Suggest me some centres in Kolkata )
26th October 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi.

I am an engineering student and persuing my Ph.D at jadavpur university, kolkata. i want to crack the IAS exam. But due to my research work I can only afford for postal coarses. I have searched many institutes but didnot get a clear idea which one will be the best. I can sit in the exam untill 33 and can try for 7 times.

Can anybody help, please
10th February 2014, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I want ncert urdu medium 12 history and 11 polity and.economics geography books where will they.available send anyone address
5th September 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Do not go for Chanakya correspondence course. The material is outdated and full of grammatical errors.
19th September 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Which institute should I select for postal coaching for UPSC(IAS) exam?
Vajiram or Rau?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?