2nd January 2012, 08:52 AM
adyvasu

In which Coaching Institutes should I take coaching for SCRA Exam? Is it good for me to drop 1 year to prepare for this Exam?

which coaching institute i should join in patna?and i.m planning to drop 1 year for the preparation of scra exam so i should do it or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for GATE ? Is there any coaching? Any institutes in Chennai?
  2. List of good coaching institutes for PSU exam?
  3. Best coaching institutes for AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Coaching classes for preparation of SCRA in Kolkata?
  5. What is the fee structure for bank CWE class?
  6. Good coaching institutes for civil services coaching that offer coaching for relatively less amount of Fees
  7. Which are the good coaching institutes to prepare for government jobs?
  8. Will I get admission in a good college after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE? Which are the coaching institutes?
  9. Should I take separate coaching for both GMAT and CAT exam?
  10. How to take up coaching in Guwahati after passing 12th with 75%? List of some good coaching institutes?
  11. Good coaching institutes in Delhi for preparation of admission in IIMs and XIC?
  12. List of good coaching institutes in Delhi for MD entrance exam?
  13. How can I prepare to crack GRE? Coaching classes for preparation in Bangalore? -- [New]
  14. Which are the good coaching institutes for chemical engineering in Jaipur? Can I prepare by doing self studies?
  15. How to prepare for TNPSC Group II exam? Which books to follow and which are the coaching institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. To crack IES exam which is better between Coaching and Self Student?
  17. How to prepare for Civil Services Exam at home having completed M.Sc in Computer Science with 57%? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? List of Institutes offering free Coaching for this Exam in Pune or Mumbai?
  18. Should I drop a year to prepare for JEE and CLAT after 12th? Coaching classes for CLAT in MP?
16th June 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which Coaching Institutes should I take coaching for SCRA Exam? Is it good for me to drop 1 year to prepare for this Exam?

sir what will be the approx cutoff for scra exam held on 29-jan-2012.
30th December 2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which Coaching Institutes should I take coaching for SCRA Exam? Is it good for me to drop 1 year to prepare for this Exam?

how can we prepare for scra examination. anybody help me plz.. now i live in deoghar jharkhand. my cont no-08864000988
5th August 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

sir i have wanted some books study fos s c r a which book i use plz tell me sir i do not go to coaching becouse iam povertly family
10th June 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

i am a resident of ara and i want to prepare for scra. which is the nearest institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?