9th January 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Where are the application form for GPAT entrance available for Pharmacy? Last date of application?

i want to know the GPAT entrance for pharmacy,there application forums,and last date for there application

Related Questions:
  1. GPAT Entrance exam for m.pharmacy course details
  2. Detailed procedure for GPAT scholarship? What is the last date of application form for GPAT scholarship?
  3. Availability of application form and last date to apply for GPAT exam
  4. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form?
  5. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
  6. How can I get information regarding GPAT?
  7. Where to get WBJEE 2016 application form? -- [New]
  8. M.S (pharma) and its scope in india?
  9. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  10. Date of availability of application form and last date to apply for AIIMS entrance exam for MBBS course?
  11. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  12. Date of DIPSAR entrance exam for M.Pharma?
  13. Do I need to send any application form to appear for GPAT counseling?
  14. Date of UPSC exam application form sale? How to fill the form?
  15. Where to get the application form of Pre Medical Entrance exam? Last date of submission of the form?
  16. When is the entrance test for admission in CDAC? Date of submission of the application form? What is the fee structure?
  17. Can I do MBA or MBA in Pharmacy without qualifying for GPAT entrance test? Entrance exams for MBA or MBA in Pharmacy? Colleges in AP for MBA?
  18. MCA CET Details for Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? -- [Most Discussed]
12th January 2012, 04:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where are the application form for GPAT entrance available for Pharmacy? Last date of application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know the GPAT entrance for pharmacy,there application forums,and last date for there application
The Application form for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test will be available from 14-01-2012.
The Last date of submission of the application form is 20-02-2012.
The Test has been scheduled on 06-05-2012.

The online application form will be available on the official website of GPAT.
12th January 2012, 08:04 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where are the application form for GPAT entrance available for Pharmacy? Last date of application?

GPAT EXAM

GPAT exam conducted by Sayaji Rao university of Baroda under the guiedlines of NICTE.

Thie exam is for those student who want to get the admission in master program of Pharmacy.

Only those candidate who have pass their bachelor degree in B.Pharma sit in the exam.

This exam held one time every year in whole country.

Candidate who have four year bachelor degree of Pharmacy or in the final year of pharmacy exam are eligible for GPAT exam.

Candidate can apply only online on this website-- www.gpat.in

Important dates:-

Online registration start from- 14th January 2012.
Last date of online registration- 20th February 2012.
Exam date- 6th May 2012.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?