10th July 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Where can I collect HAS forms in Himachal Pradesh?

FROM WHERE I can collect HAS form in himachal pradesh

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I collect the forms for recruitment in Indian Army as JCO?
  2. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  3. What's the last date of forms submission and date of examination for LEET exam which will be held in Himachal Pradesh?
  4. Can I fill the forms for Himachal Pradesh Police Service Examination? -- [New]
  5. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  6. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  7. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
  8. What's the last date of form submission and exam center(In Himachal Pradesh) for LEET exam?
  9. How may I get information about HAS(ph) exam in Himachal pradesh?
  10. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  11. Am I eligible for HP PMT Entrance Exam being a candidate with a date of birth of 12-08-1995?
  12. In which month the polytechnic forms will appear in Banikhet(Himachal Pradesh)
  13. Syllabus for junior executive, airport authority of india? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which line should a commerce student choose for best career option in Himachal Pradesh?
  15. Information about Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service
  16. Why Enviromental science subject is not compalsary in Himachal Pradesh as it is compulsory in Punjab?
  17. What is the eligibility of TET/TGT exam?
  18. Vivek from himachal pradesh
11th July 2013, 12:03 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where can I collect HAS forms in Himachal Pradesh?

hai,

HAS exam is conducted by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates should be a graduate from any discipline to apply for this exam.

Candidate age should be 21 to 30 years for this exam.Age relaxation available for SC/St,OBC, PHD and Ex-Servicemen.

Candidate should be citizen of India.

Selection Process:

Preliminary Exam
Mains exam.
Personnel Interview

HPAS examination and Pattern:

This exam is of objective type multiple choice questions consists two papers:

Paper I: General Studies - 100 Questions Carries 200 marks.

Paper II: Aptitude Test - 100 Questions Carries 200 marks.

Pay scale:
The salary for vacancies in HP Administrative Service and HP Police Service is 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of 5400.

How to apply:

Candidates need to fill the online application form for HP Administrative Combined Competitive Examination through the official website of HPPSC. http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc/

regards...santhosh.................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?