3rd March 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope after BSc Nursing? I am a BSc nursing student

I am B.Sc nursing student. I want to know the scope after B.Sc nursing. Please help me.

13th July 2014, 08:02 PM
Prathmic09

Default Re: What is the scope after BSc Nursing? I am a BSc nursing student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.Sc nursing student. I want to know the scope after B.Sc nursing. Please help me.
B. Sc Nursing has advantage in both the government and in private sectors. The candidate also having lots of options to continue the higher studies

After completing B.Sc Nursing course you may apply for the Higher degree course like,

-M.Sc in Biotechnology
-M.Sc in Neuroscience
-M.Sc in Renal Sciences and Dialysis Technology
-M.Sc Medical Microbiology and Medical Biochemistry
-M.Sc. Clinical Research
-M.Sc. Medical Sociology

You can apply for jobs like,

-Railways and Public Sector Medical Departments
-Training Institutes
-Clinics and Health Departments
-Defence Services
-Hospitals
-Industrial Houses and Factories
-Nursing Science Schools
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?