4th June 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Where can I get admission on the basis of AIEEE score of 83? Best colleges for Mechanical Engineering in Pune or Mumbai

where can I get admission on the basis of aieee score 83 in the best colleges for mechanical engineering in pune or mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  2. Engineering colleges in Mumbai and navi Mumbai giving admission on the basis of AIEEE score?
  3. How to do B.Tech in Mechanical after scoring 88% in HSC? I have scored 83 marks in AIEEE
  4. Which colleges can I get admission in Mumbai or Pune if I want to pursue Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges i which I can get admission?
  5. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get a seat in Mumbai/Pune government engineering colleges for admission after scoring 156 in MHT CET?
  7. Which college is best for me after scoring 94 in MHT CET
  8. Engineering colleges giving admission on the basis of AIEEE in mechanical?
  9. What is the eligibility for UPSEE ? I'm from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar
  10. Cutoff marks of AIEEE admission in Mumbai and Pune based engineering college?
  11. Best colleges in Mumbai and Pune for Mechanical Engineering and Chemical Engineering?
  12. Colleges in which I can get admission for marine engineering or mechanical engineering after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  14. Which are the best colleges in Pune and Mumbai to become a Aeronautical engineer?
  15. Admission in some good colleges for mechanical engineering in Mumbai after scoring 61 in AIEEE?
  16. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune in which I can get admission after scoring 73.44 percentile in MHT CET exam? Ranks and grade of the colleges?
  17. List of colleges offering admission in Pune or Mumbai to a candidate who has scored 67 marks in CMAT? -- [New]
  18. List of best Engineering Colleges in Mumbai and Pune through MHCET?
4th June 2012, 02:38 PM
epson

Thumbs up Re: Where can I get admission on the basis of AIEEE score of 83? Best colleges for Mechanical Engineering in Pune or Mumbai

the important back question is you belong to which caste {OC, OBC or other reserved castes}based on which we can assess the college..!!
10th June 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get admission on the basis of AIEEE score of 83? Best colleges for Mechanical Engineering in Pune or Mumbai

My rank in AIEEE is around 77500 and i scored 116 marks. Which good college can i get with this score?
10th June 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get admission on the basis of AIEEE score of 83? Best colleges for Mechanical Engineering in Pune or Mumbai

In which colleges of pune can i get admission for mechanical engineering on AIEEE score of 19 ? i am an sc candidate
10th June 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is praveen and i have secured 86 marks in aieee 2012,and i belongs to OBC category.sir please tell me which college will allot to me.
11th June 2012, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

can i able to get spce mechanical branch,after sicuring 92 marks in aieee my air overall-126332 state rank overal-6798 please anybody help me please reply on my email [email protected] or my phone no.09900414815
14th June 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

hellow, i have 95 score in aieee. air is around 30000 and state rank is near to 5000. cast is obc. i dont know where i apply for getting vnit college. [email protected] is my mail id. reply
16th June 2012, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i have score 81 marks in aieee which college can give me admission i m from obc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?