16th January 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get the AIPMT offline forms in Navi Mumbai? Last for submission of form?

please tell me where will i get the aipmt offline forms in navi mumbai and please tell last date for submission the form

Related Questions:
  1. Last date for the submission of AIPMT application forms in online and offline? Where to buy the application forms for this Exam?
  2. Last date of submission of AIPMT forms? How to fill it and where are the forms available in Karnataka in Belgaum?
  3. Last date for the submission of application forms for upcoming AIPMT Exam?
  4. What's the Scheduled date of B.Ed entrance exam? From where I can get the forms in Navy Mumbai?
  5. Last date of form submission for AIPMT?
  6. Where can I get the AIPMT forms in Mumbai?
  7. Last date for submission of AIPMT 2016 form?
  8. From where to get online/offline application form for AIPMT exam? Last date of submission of the filled form?
  9. Last date of submission of AIPMT forms? From where to get the forms?
  10. From where to get the application form of Punjab PMT forms in Punjab? Are the forms available in Punjab? Last date of submission of the forms offline?
  11. Date of sale of offline forms for PGCET? Last date for submission of forms?
  12. Where the forms of AIMPT 2016 will be available in Delhi? -- [New]
  13. Dates and procedure of applying in AIPMT forms -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Entered inappropriate details and submitted AIPMT online form but haven't paid for it : Is it ok to apply for AIPMT offline again?
  15. When to get application forms for AIPMT Exam? Last date for the submission of application forms for this Exam?
  16. How can I get information regarding forms of AIPMT in Chhattisgarh?
  17. When and where will the application forms for B.Ed. entrance exams of Mumbai University be available?
  18. Last date of submission of AIPMT forms?
18th January 2012, 05:35 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get the AIPMT offline forms in Navi Mumbai? Last for submission of form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me where will i get the aipmt offline forms in navi mumbai and please tell last date for submission the form
The application form for the All India Pre-Medical Test is not available offline.
Every individual, planning to take the test has to apply through the online application form available on the official website of AIPMT.

To apply for the test, Click here.

The All India Pre- Medical Test has been scheduled on the following dates:
  • Preliminary Exam- 01-04-2012
  • Final Exam-13-05-2012

All Information regarding the procedure to apply online, last to to apply etc are available on the official webpage of AIPMT, the link to which has been provided above.
18th January 2012, 09:29 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get the AIPMT offline forms in Navi Mumbai? Last for submission of form?

Quote:
AIPMT stands for All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Examination and this examination is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.

To apply for this examination you have to complete your 12Th examination in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-technology. Final year appearing candidates are also apply for this examination.

To apply for AIPMT Examination your age should between 17 to 25 Years.

Eligible candidates may fill the AIPMT Application Form "Online" Only.

There is no Offline application form Facility From this year to apply for AIPMT, If you are Interested then please fill the application form Online soon before the last date.

But before fill the online application form, you have to Pay the fees through any one of the modes :

>> By Credit/Debit Card, or
>> Through Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at Delhi.

Examination Dates :

>> Preliminary Examination - 1st April, 2012
>> Final Examination - 13th May, 2012

Important Dates :
--------------

>> Schedule for submission of online application forms without late fee 26/Dec/2011 to 25/Jan/2012.

>>Last date of receipt of confirmation page in CBSE for the applications submitted without late fee : 02/Feb/2012

If you need Complete Information about AIPMT, Then please check official website :

www.aipmt.nic.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ADMISSION NOTICE 2012 -ENGLISH_2011.pdf(114.5 KB, 75 views)
18th January 2012, 10:09 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT- ALL INDIA PRE MEDICAL TEST is an entrance exam for admission to MBBS course in top Medical and Dental colleges of India.

To apply for AIPMT the candidate should pass 10+2 with Science subject with minimum 50% marks and should within the age of 17 to 25 years of age.

The AIPMT application is not available through off line mode this can only be available through on line by logging in to the official web site of AIPMT i.e. www.aipmt.nic.in
The last date of submission of application form online is 25.01.2012 but before submission of form the requisite should have been paid through Credit/Debit card or through demand draft. For detailed information you can log on to the official web site of AIPMT
20th January 2012, 07:37 AM
rkexam

Quote:
Hello dear,

You can simply go to http://aipmt.nic.in/

to apply for AIPMT Online.

LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF 02.02.2012
APPLICATION FORM IN CBSE

With Regards
RK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?