25th December 2010, 10:52 AM
Agnitej

Entered inappropriate details and submitted AIPMT online form but haven't paid for it : Is it ok to apply for AIPMT offline again?

I've applied for the AIPMT exam online and i feel that the details I've given are not appropriate.I've submitted the form but haven't payed for it yet.Is it okay if I apply offline?he earlier form wont be valid unless payed,will it?

Related Questions:
28th December 2010, 12:05 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: Entered inappropriate details and submitted AIPMT online form but haven't paid for it : Is it ok to apply for AIPMT offline again?

Hi Agnitej,
You can do one thing if you have not paid for it and you must have registration number then you can edit or recorrect the details and then pay the fee.
secondly you have not paid the fee then your form will not be valid or accepted by them. so you can apply offline if there is still time. so do it as soon as possible.
28th December 2010, 04:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entered inappropriate details and submitted AIPMT online form but haven't paid for it : Is it ok to apply for AIPMT offline again?

Since you have not made the payment it will be good if you apply for the test again. Ignore the previous application. This time make sure you have filled all the columns correctly.
18th March 2011, 01:37 PM
danish_khurana

Lightbulb Re: Entered inappropriate details and submitted AIPMT online form but haven't paid for it : Is it ok to apply for AIPMT offline again?

Yes you must apply for the test again.

This time fill all the details correctly.

GOOD LUCK

Regards
~~Danish~~
2nd January 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entered inappropriate details and submitted AIPMT online form but haven't paid for it : Is it ok to apply for AIPMT offline again?

how can i get the offline form if any...????
and i have made a mistake in filling the online form and have printed the confirmation page so how to correct it??
3rd January 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

i have filled the draft seriol no in place of draft no in aipmt form? and i filed the qualifying exam code 02 instead of 01 how it will rectify?? should i dispatch this form without correction?
7th January 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

How to apply offline
10th January 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

what to do if name of candidate and form number not written behind photographs
22nd January 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

i have paid exam fee but they show you have not paid . what am i doing?
27th January 2012, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

How can i know that my form is submitted?
5th February 2012, 11:15 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnitej View Post
I've applied for the AIPMT exam online and i feel that the details I've given are not appropriate.I've submitted the form but haven't payed for it yet.Is it okay if I apply offline?he earlier form wont be valid unless payed,will it?
HI,
IMPORTANT DATES FOR A.I.P.M.T EXAM:-

DATE OF NOTIFICATION:- 26.12.2011

LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF FORM:- 25.01.2012

PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION:- 01-04-2012 (SUNDAY)

FINAL EXAMINATION:- 13-05-2012 (SUNDAY)

I am sorry to say that you can't apply this year because last date of submission of form is over..

GOOD LUCK!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?