29th November 2011, 01:51 PM
mohamed abdurahiman

When to get application forms for AIPMT Exam? Last date for the submission of application forms for this Exam?

When i get AIPMT MBBS 2012 application form?Which is the last date for submission of AIPMT 2012 form?

Related Questions:
  1. When to get application forms for AIPMT Exam? Last date for the submission of application forms for this Exam?
  2. Last date for the submission of application forms for upcoming AIPMT Exam?
  3. When are the application forms of AIPMT going to be available? Last date of submission of forms?
  4. Last date of submission of AIPMT forms? From where to get the forms?
  5. Last date for the submission of AIPMT application forms in online and offline? Where to buy the application forms for this Exam?
  6. Last date of form submission for PGCET, Karnataka? How to get forms Online? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Last date of form submission and date of JTO exam?
  8. Which are the law entrance exams forms available at present? Last date of submission of application forms?
  9. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form? -- [New]
  10. When will the AIPMT application be out? Last date of submission of the form?
  11. Last date of submission of AIPMT forms? How to fill it and where are the forms available in Karnataka in Belgaum?
  12. Last date to apply for AIPMT Exam? When to get application forms for this Exam?
  13. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  14. When will the application forms come out for AIIMS Exam? Does this possible to download and submit application forms in online? Where can I get previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  15. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests?
  16. Last date for the submission of application forms for RAS Preliminary Exam? Where to get application forms for this Exam?
  17. When will the forms for JBT be available? Last date of submission of forms? How to apply for it?
  18. Procedure and Availability of Application Forms of AIPMT?
1st December 2011, 11:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to get application forms for AIPMT Exam? Last date for the submission of application forms for this Exam?

This year MCI is conducting a common entrance exam for all the MBBS seats in India. This includes seats in both government and private medical colleges. The decision about the pattern, structure, number of seats have not yet been finalized. The application forms will be available only after the final decision is made. You can get the syllabus of the exam in the official website of MCI.
14th December 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to get application forms for AIPMT Exam? Last date for the submission of application forms for this Exam?

from what date we can get aipmt form & from which bank.
15th December 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

where to get application forms for AIPMT 2012?last date of form submission?
18th December 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir my brother passed his qualifying exam with the required percentage for AIPMT and now he is doing his first uear engineering but he wants to write AIPMT is he eligible to write it this write i will be thankful to you sir if you guide us
19th December 2011, 03:16 PM
SASHINATIONAL

Default When to get application forms for AIPMT Exam ?Which is the last date for submission of AIPMT 2012 form?

When to get application forms for AIPMT Exam ?Which is the last date for submission of AIPMT 2012 form?
19th December 2011, 03:22 PM
SASHINATIONAL

Default When to get application forms for AIPMT Exam ?Which is the last date for submission of AIPMT 2012 form?

When to get application forms for AIPMT Exam ?Which is the last date for submission of AIPMT 2012 form?
19th December 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

when i get application form of aipmt entrance exam 2012? please mention the submission date also.
22nd December 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

when will the registrarttion forms of aipmt and hppmt will be out in the market for 2012 exams
24th December 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

when to get application forms of aipmt entrance exam 2012
26th December 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Pl information of application form,last date of online,submission of form,amt,add of D D.
26th December 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the last day for aipmt application to be submitted?when will the application form will be released?
26th December 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

sir could you tell me please that how many attempt are for aipmt
2nd January 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

where do I get aipmt form for the year 2012?
5th January 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

i wan to know the adress to which i have to take the dd for aipmt?
13th January 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submission of aipmt application form of 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?