27th August 2012, 12:43 PM
asif966

Where can I get Audio/Video material on bank GD and PI preparation?

Sir/Madam, where can i get audio/video material on bank GD and PI preparation? I have cleared icici po written test. Any website or other resource?

7th January 2013, 07:14 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: Where can I get Audio/Video material on bank GD and PI preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asif966 View Post
Sir/Madam, where can i get audio/video material on bank GD and PI preparation? I have cleared icici po written test. Any website or other resource?
GROUP DISCUSSION & PERSONAL INTERVIEW

INTRODUCTION

Group discussions form the primary stage of contact between the interviewers and interviewees. These interactions separate the cream group and make them eligible for further rounds of tests so as to be chosen in an accurate career position. Interviewers develop an impression of you in the first few minutes of the meeting, and spend the rest of the interview confirming their initial impression. Therefore, practice on projecting a calm, confident demeanor is a necessity.
At Career Skills Academy we create the perfect mix of Communication Skills, Practice & Feedback so that you have the requisite tools to ace your GD & PI.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?

People who want to improve upon their communication skills
Students who want to improve their verbal qualities
People who want to improve their leadership qualities
COURSE HIGHLIGHTS

Classes conducted by highly qualified IIM Graduates & Industry/Subject Experts. Sessions on MBA specialization areas like Finance, Marketing, HR, Operations, etc.
Multiple mock GDs and mock Personal Interviews for each candidate with Video recording
Presentations & Audio-Videos for better understanding of various topics
Individual Interview Videos for proper feedback
AREAS COVERED

Handling MBA entrance Group Discussions
Different types of Group Discussions and how to handle them
Gaining the competitive advantage
Basic Dos and Don’ts of GDs
Evaluation Criteria and Preparation
Weapons to Conquer the GD war
Complete Description of Attire and Appearance
Discussion on GDs that appeared in past years
Handling MBA entrance Personal Interviews
Self Introduction
Preparation for technical (subject knowledge)
Basic Dos and Don’ts of an interview
Giving direction to an interview
How to make a long lasting impact on interviewers
Non-verbal communication in an interview
Resume Writing & Response to questions regarding it
Public Speaking/Viva
Image Reflection
Situational Conversations
Debates/Extempore
Minimum 6 mock Group Discussions per candidate including role plays, group tasks, case study
Minimum 3 mock Personal Interviews per candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?