4th September 2011, 05:21 PM
kasoju shravan

How to prepare for IBPS Bank PO exam? Study material to be followed to score good marks?

sir, please suggest me how to prepare for ibps bank po examination.. And also suggest me about material to score excellent marks.. I have only 12 days of preparation..

6th September 2011, 06:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IBPS Bank PO exam? Study material to be followed to score good marks?

It is difficult to clear this exam in short notice. It will entirely depend on your current aptitude level for the exam. You can probably try to attempt any of the past papers. Do maintain the timelines for the exam. From this you will know the areas you are weak. You can refer to books like R.S Agarwal and Wren and Martin for these areas.
9th September 2011, 11:43 PM
prem164

Default Re: How to prepare for IBPS Bank PO exam? Study material to be followed to score good marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasoju shravan View Post
sir, please suggest me how to prepare for ibps bank po examination.. And also suggest me about material to score excellent marks.. I have only 12 days of preparation..
Check IBPS Syllabus,Blue print :

IBPS PO Model Question papers: http://indiajobfair.blogspot.com/201...ialsmodel.html
12th September 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

is there any book available book in the market which contains all the required material for banking section in ibps
14th September 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

please say how to prepare for an ibps bank exam in a short time
16th September 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Which score is good for ibps po exam
17th September 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

CEOs of all banks
22nd September 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Would you tell me actully for each section of bank how to prepare?
22nd September 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

sir,which books are better for preparing my ibps exam reply soon.
24th September 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

sir, which book should i purchase for ibps exams through which i can get good marks?
25th September 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,which materials for preparing my ibps exam send to my e-mail [email protected]
28th September 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

How many 8%u2019s are there in the following series,which are immediately preceded by 3 and followed by 5?

1 3 8 3 5 7 3 8 5 8 3 8 5 3 2 1 8 8 1 3 8 9 1 8 5
30th December 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

what seems to be a good score in IBPS po exam? is 128 out of 250 can be consider as a good score?
8th March 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

I am SRIMANTA CHOUDHARY . I have qualified IBPS CLERK EXAM 2011-12. I want to know about some interview tips for qualifying final round.
13th September 2012, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

I want appear in bank PO exams... Please suggest some tips to crack the exam and qualify the final round of interview......
28th January 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I hav passed bank exam twice. But could not qualify for the interview becoz of less score. Pls suggest how can i improve my score in bank exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?