25th April 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get coaching classes in Tamilnadu? How to join AIIMS?

I am 11th student. where i get coaching classes in tamilnadu?please tell me,i am very to join AIIMS.

Related Questions:
  1. Coaching classes for AIIMS in Bangalore?
  2. How to join coaching classes after passing B.Com with 75%? Is coaching class essential to become a charted accountant?
  3. Coaching classes for preparation of AIIMS Medical entrance exam in Bangalore?
  4. Coaching classes to prepare for AIIMS PG Medical Entrance exam in Delhi and Noida?
  5. What is the ideal time to join IIT coaching classes? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How should I prepare for the GATE exam which is to be held after 3 years?
  7. Coaching classes for preparation of MPPSC recruitment exam in Bhopal?
  8. Which course I need to take in school to join MBBS in AIIMS or in JIPMAR?
  9. Coaching classes for preparation of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in Nagpur, Bhopal, Kota and Bangalore? Tips for preparation and minimum marks required to qualify AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  10. Procedure to join Mothers Education Hub 11th & 12th Science classes along with Biology coaching? When to fill up the form?
  11. List of coaching classes in Delhi for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Course duration of MBBS in AIIMS?
  12. List of best coaching classes available in Bangalore for GRE and TOEFL?
  13. What kind of coaching classes or short program should I join after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Are there any coaching institutes near Silliguri or Kolkata? Contact details of the coaching centers?
  14. List of coaching classes to prepare for AILET in Chandigarh? -- [New]
  15. Qualification and physical fitness required to join CBI? List of the coaching classes in Tamil Nadu for CBI entrance exam?
  16. How can I prepare to crack AIIMS PG Medical entrance exam without coaching classes?
  17. List of coaching centers in Chandigarh and their admission procedure for GPAT exam coaching?
  18. Admission procedure for CTET 2016 classes and coaching centers in Delhi?
14th April 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get coaching classes in Tamilnadu? How to join AIIMS?

SIR,I'M STUDYING IN 11 STD.MY AIM IS TO BE A DOCTOR. WILL YOU PLEASE GIVE ME THE DETAILS ABOUT AIIMS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?