20th September 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Which course I need to take in school to join MBBS in AIIMS or in JIPMAR?

The Respected sir, now i am studying 5th standard in state board syllabus of tamilnadu COIMBATORE. .Infuture i want to join MBBS IN AIIMS or JIPMAR. May sufficient this state board syllabus to my aim . May i change my school which is following CBSC syllabus. i want to study from 9th to 12th in a CBSE residencial school attached with best all india pre medical entrance test coaching centre . my parentsboth are teacgers. please give me best guidance.

thanking you
by
T.A.SUNIL

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission if pursuing 1 month Crash course for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  2. Books to be followed to get a good rank in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? What is the course fee of AIIMS MBBS programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Preparation tips for AIIMS entrance exam?
  4. How can I prepare to crack AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in 5 months being an OC candidate?
  5. What is the syllabus for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam
  6. How to pursue a MBBS medical seat in AIIMS? How to start preparation for AIIMS entrance exam? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  7. Should I have to appear in NEET to study MBBS in AIIMS?
  8. Age criteria of AIIMS MBBS exam 2015
  9. List of coaching classes in Delhi for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Course duration of MBBS in AIIMS?
  10. Coaching classes for preparation of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in Nagpur, Bhopal, Kota and Bangalore? Tips for preparation and minimum marks required to qualify AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  11. List of Medical courses other than MBBS offered in AIIMS? Can I get admission easily for other Medical courses in AIIMS?
  12. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)?
  13. Criteria of selection in AIIMS and government college of MBBS?
  14. Scope of doing MBBS from AIIMS
  15. Can I appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for third time in succession?
  16. Can I appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for third time in succession?
  17. Can I give AIIMS exam next year while in 1st year of MBBS? Can I appear in entrance exam based on permissible number of attempts?
  18. Cost of AIIMS MBBS application form? Age requirement and form availability?
21st September 2015, 12:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I need to take in school to join MBBS in AIIMS or in JIPMAR?

It is nice to see that you have an ambition and to work hard to achieve your goal in life. Since you are in 5th standard, so no need to worry much. Rather aim at building your fundamentals well. You are right that the entrance exam through which you can get admission in AIIMS or JIPMER have syllabus which is at par with the CBSE prescribed syllabus. Preparing from 9th to 12th with coaching from a good coaching institute will definitely help you in achieving your goal. You have the right plan in your mind and the only thing left is your role- to study and work hard to achieve your aim. You should take up Physics, Chemistry and Biology in your 11th and 12th standard as compulsory subjects. However, if you are comfortable with state board you can crack entrance exam by studying under state board's curriculum provided you study as per the syllabus of the concerned entrance exam to seek admission in AIIMS or JIPMER.
21st September 2015, 12:54 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I need to take in school to join MBBS in AIIMS or in JIPMAR?

As you are a medical aspirant then you need to take medical stream in 11th and 12th.
Yes CBSE board is very good board as many entrance exams is conducted by CBSE only these days .

Yes you can change your school having CBSE board but change it as soon as possible in your early classes.
21st September 2015, 09:05 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to study MBBS in future, first of all you need to keep one thing in mind that you should opt for Science stream in your 11th class and study as well as possible as cracking AIPMT is not that easy and as you want to study MBBS in AIIMS, therefore, it is quite difficult to get there in one shot.

So, you can also opt for coaching classes if you wish to, but at the end it is only your effort which is going to help you throughout your career. So, study as hard as possible and I am sure you ill be able to crack the examination in one go.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?