7th February 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get the forms for diploma in WB?

Where i can get the forms for diploma in w.b...Please tell me where to get the same

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. Diploma online admission forms date?
  3. Date of sale of online/offline CET forms for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. From where to get forms for Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering? -- [New]
  5. What is the procedure for admission from diploma to degree? Are there any entrance exam? What is the due date to fill up the forms?
  6. Can a diploma student fill the form of Indian Air Force or Navy? What are the chances to get entry? In which year to fill the forms?
  7. From when LEET forms will be available for Diploma holders to get admission in B.Tech?
  8. How can I apply for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What kind of application form I have to fill-up?
  9. When the online forms will be available for various Diploma courses?
  10. When will be the CET exam for diploma holders? Where to get the application forms? Date of issue of application forms?
  11. New CET syllabus for diploma holders? When are the application forms going to be announced?
  12. Paramedical diploma courses in rajasthan after 12th? How to apply and where to get the forms?
  13. When will be the exam for diploma holders to join engineering? Date of sale of application forms?
  14. Last date of submission of forms of diploma computer? Procedure of CET for diploma in computer science student?
  15. Diploma courses after B.Sc Biotechnology? Colleges and admission procedure?
  16. When will the forms be issued for post diploma course in MPTI?
  17. How to apply for B.Tech after completing Diploma? From where to get the forms? Percentage required for admission?
  18. How can I apply for Paramedical Diploma after 12th in Rajasthan? Where are the application forms distributed in Rajasthan for paramedical diploma after 12th?
13th October 2018, 10:12 AM
srkallinone

Default Re: Where can I get the forms for diploma in WB?

In West Bengal state, Admissions to diploma colleges for various diploma courses are offered on the basis of entrance examination JEXPO (Joint Entrance Examination For Polytechnic) which is regulated by WBSCTE (West Bengal State Council of Technical Education). You will get the application form online on official website of WBSCTE.

JEXPO Application Process
- Visit the official website : www.webscte.org
- Click on "Online Application For JEXPO 2019".
- Now click on "New Registration".
- Register online and click on "Register" button.
- Select the form you want to apply.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on "Continue".
- Fill the application form correctly and submit it.
- Upload the scanned copies of Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression. Click on "Next".
- Check the filled application form and click on "Submit" button.
- Take a print of application form and approach nearby polytechnic for validation.
- Pay the application fee.
- After validation, You can check the status of your application.

Tentative Dates of Application
- Release Online Application Form : Last Week of January, 2019
- Last Date to Submit Application : 3rd Week of March, 2019
- Release Admit Card : 1st Week of April, 2019
- JEXPO 2019 Exam : Last Week of April, 2019
- Result Publication : 3rd Week of May, 2019
- Counselling Starts : 1st Week of June, 2019

JEXPO Exam Pattern

Paper I (Mathematics)
- Number of Questions : 100
- Maximum Marks : 100
- Duration : 2 Hours

Paper II (Physics and Chemistry)
- Number of Questions : 100
- Maximum Marks : 100
- Duration : 2 Hours
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?