17th July 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get a job after B.E in electronics and telecommunication communication

wherd i can get the job after BE in electronic and tely communication

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Where can I get a job after B.E in electronics and telecommunication communication
  3. How to get a job in communication after B.E in electronics and communication
  4. How much percentage is required in electronics and telecommunication?
  5. Any difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  6. Opportunities available for a B.E ECE student? Is there any scope in aviation management?
  7. Should I take up a job or study further after completing ECE?
  8. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? What is the scope of CSE now and after 4 years?
  9. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  10. How can I get a job in hardware in field of telecommunication -- [New]
  11. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  12. What shall I do after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication for getting best Job in India?
  13. What kind of job will I get after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  14. How to get a job in Navy, Air force or Police after passing engineering from electronics and telecommunication?
  15. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  16. Are electronics and communication students eligible for electronics and telecommunication?
  17. How can I get a job in ISRO while in B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. Completed B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication with 66% and not getting a job : What to do?
18th July 2013, 11:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get a job after B.E in electronics and telecommunication communication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Your department is B-Tech in ECE So you so many chances in Govt or private sector .

If your through out marks is above 60% then you are applicable for all types Govt and Private sector jobs .But you must have not any pending backlog .

List of the top 10 core companies for ECE student:-

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL)
CMC Ltd
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd
Bartronics India Ltd
Cranes Software International Ltd
Datamatics Global Services
Dell India Private Ltd
Delta Energy Systems (India) Pvt Ltd
Educomp Solutions Ltd
EMC India
Eveready
Bharti Airtel Ltd
Industries India Ltd
Exide Industries Ltd

Software companies for ECE candidate :-

1 Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
2 Infosys Technologies Ltd
3 Wipro Limited
4 Hewlett-Packard India Pvt. Ltd
5 IBM India Limited
6 Satyam Computer Services Ltd.
7 HCL Technologies Ltd.
8 Intel Technology India Pvt. Ltd.
9 CISCO Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
10 Patni Computer Systems Ltd.
11 Cognizant Technology Solutions India
12 HCL Infosystems Ltd.
13 Mahindra-British Telecom
14 Redington (India) Limited
15 i-Flex Solutions Ltd.

If you have valid GATE score then you are applicable for PSU Exams.

The other govt sector are UPSC , PSC , SSC ,Railway ,Bank etc exams .

If you have to go for higher study . Then the options are JRF , SRF , MS ,MBA , M-TECH ,PHD etc.

22nd July 2013, 12:38 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get a job after B.E in electronics and telecommunication communication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend,

As you are B.E. in ECE, so you may get job in Top Core Companies of India.

List of those companies are:
23rd July 2013, 08:56 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

After B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication, you can join as Section Engineer in railways. In PSU, you can join to the profile of ‘Graduate Engineer Trainee’. GATE score and fixed percentage of marks in B.E is required for the job profile. By qualifying UPSC ESE exam, you can have a rewarding career in engineering services sector. In defense, you can try for Officer Grade jobs by qualifying CDS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?