23rd February 2012, 08:13 PM
Nilesh Deokar

What kind of job will I get after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication

I have completed BE in electronics &telecommunication,i want to know from you people which kind of job me suited well for my stream point of view?

Related Questions:
  1. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication? -- [New]
  2. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  3. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  4. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  5. How to get Job in ISRO after completion of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  6. How to get a government job after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication
  7. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best specialization in MBA after completing BE in electronics and telecommunication field?
  9. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  10. How much percentage is required in electronics and telecommunication?
  11. Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  12. How to get a job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  13. Opportunities available for a B.E ECE student? Is there any scope in aviation management?
  14. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  15. Can I apply for a job in ISRO after completing my PG? What kind of job would be preferred?
  16. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  17. How can I get a job in hardware in field of telecommunication
  18. Which course should I join after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication branch
24th February 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job will I get after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication

hie...
I hv also done B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication and now i m searching for a govt job bcoz there is very mch scope in govt jobs. It is today in demand very much in present scenario. I visited many government sites which hepled a lot in seaching govt job like...:-
www.employmentnews.gov.in/Engineering.asp
www.employmentnews.gov.in/Engineering2.asp?submit...
http://www.sarkari-naukri.in/jobs-by-qualification/engineering-jobs-after-b-e/
u can also reffer these sites it cn help u also
tkcr..
:)
24th February 2012, 12:54 PM
aiyra

Default Re: What kind of job will I get after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilesh Deokar View Post
I have completed BE in electronics &telecommunication,i want to know from you people which kind of job me suited well for my stream point of view?
hie...
I hv also done B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication and now i m searching for a govt job bcoz there is very mch scope in govt jobs. It is today in demand very much in present scenario. I visited many government sites which hepled a lot in seaching govt job like...:-
www.employmentnews.gov.in/Engineering.asp
www.employmentnews.gov.in/Engineering2.asp?submit...
http://www.sarkari-naukri.in/jobs-by-qualification/engineering-jobs-after-b-e/
u can also reffer these sites it cn help u also
tkcr..
24th February 2012, 09:16 PM
ramandeep.2dec

After completion of your B.tech degree in Electronics and Communication stream, you can go for any industry job like you can go for IT industry as well as Electronics and Communication industry . You can start as Graduate trainee Engineer as fresher or entry level job in any company .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?