2nd November 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive

I Miss Priya [diploma in electronics telecommunication], i already doing a job as MIS Executive before 4years to till now. But I want to change my line to telecommunication sector; I have no experience in telecommunication sector.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  2. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  3. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%?
  4. List private sector job opportunities for females in Telecommunication sector? -- [New]
  5. Can I go for telecom management course after having 2.5 years work experience in Huawei Telecommunication?
  6. How can I get Job in Telecom sector being a student from BE in Electronics & Telecommunication stream?
  7. Job opportunities in Telecom sector for Telecommunication Diploma holder in Karnataka?
  8. What is the scope in Telecom Sector in India and Abroad? I am a Commerce graduate from IGNOU
  9. List of Government Companies in Telecom sector? Job Opportunities for Electronics % Telecommunications stream candidates in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may a student having B.Tech degree with ECE stream, get a job in telecom sector? List of consultant agencies with their address and contact number for the same?
  11. Should I go for executive MBA if I have more than 7 years experience in Telecom sector? Which institute is better and where can I get placement?
  12. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  13. Is it beneficial to work as a Telecom Engineer on Off-Role? Can I get in an On-Role after 1 year of experience?
  14. What should I choose between Aviation and Telecom? I am a electronics and a telecommunication engineering passed student
  15. When the notification of AAI Air Traffic Control recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  16. Can I get a job in telecom sector after completing B.E in electronics engineering
  17. What are the basic requirements of a BTS engineer?
  18. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
27th May 2012, 01:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive

Being a diploma holder in ETC you can join for jobs in telecom sector. You can join private telecom companies Airtel, Reliance etc after diploma. You can work in technical domains and also in the role of customer care executive etc. You can also join for jobs in government telecom companies like BSNL, MTNL etc. You can join for junior posts like TTO, Data base engineer etc in BSNL. You will have to attend written examination for this. 60% marks in diploma level is needed to attend these exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?