24th June 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in B.Pharma course in BC Roy college of Pharmacy West Bengal?

how to get direct admission in b. Pharma courses in b.c. Roy college of pharmacy,west bengal,.because i missed the enterance examination.please help me..!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission for B-Pharmacy course having completed 10+2 in non medical stream?
  3. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  4. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  5. List of top 3 colleges in Kolkata for BSc in Microbiology?
  6. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  7. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  8. Is there any military related quota in AIEEE?
  9. Admission for physics honours in west bengal colleges?
  10. How to take admission in government and self financed college of West Bengal?
  11. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  12. Names and contact details of B.Ed colleges in Kolkata?
  13. List of colleges which offers B.Ed for a candidate who has completed B.Sc(Physic) 10 years ago? -- [New]
  14. Which are the colleges offering Robotics in Biotech?
  15. Can I get admission in West Bengal or any good government college?
  16. Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?
  17. List of M.Pharm government colleges? What is the fee structure?
  18. Can I get admission in any NIT or state government college of West Bengal after scoring 10601 rank in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
5th January 2018, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in B.Pharma course in BC Roy college of Pharmacy West Bengal?

I have completed my 12th standard I want to get admission at bc roy college of pharmacy but I had missed my entrance exam so I can get admission without entrance exam 2018
6th January 2018, 03:13 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in B.Pharma course in BC Roy college of Pharmacy West Bengal?

B.Pharmacy (Bachelor of Pharmacy) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years.

The admissions into BC Roy college for B.pharmacy are given based on the entrance exam performance. The entrance exam named West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) is conducted once in every year. The basic eligibility required for attending the exam is 10+2 or its equivalent education in physics, chemistry, biology/ biotechnology/ mathematics with 50% from any recognized board. In physics, chemistry you need to score at least 40% and in the mathematics/ biology/ biotechnology you need to score 40%. There is percentage relaxation for reserved candidates.
If you fulfil the eligibility requirements then you can apply for the exam and qualify the test in merit.

For more details you can visit the official website of BC Roy college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?