27th November 2012, 09:07 PM
nehadudwadkar

Where can I work after completing graduation in Financial Markets

Please help me out suggesting where can i work after completing my graduation this year in FINANCIAL MARKETS

15th November 2015, 10:55 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Where can I work after completing graduation in Financial Markets

Financial Markets is a very interesting field of study that you have done your graduation in. It is also good that you have studied the same because in terms of growth and potential, its amazing. I am amazed at your concern in where should you work after doing this course. Here are a few important and valuable suggestions:

1. There are many banking companies or corporate houses that demand people who are qualified in Financial markets which you are. Thus, it is a matter of time for you to apply for those companies for the varied positions like Research analyst, Market Analysts, Data Analysts, Business Analysts etc and then join them post successful interviewing and screening.

2. If you wish to work for Banks, then even that is a possibility for you. Although, banks may not majorly work on markets, stocks, shares and all when it comes to financial stuffs, but since you have qualification related to finance many banks would be readily available to give you jobs.

3. You may also become an entrepreneur and start your own brokerage firm that would allow people to open trading accounts and start share trading. It is a highly profitable business and hence this is again an opportunity that awaits your knock on it.

4. If not, you may also easily get employed in the top notch brokerage firms such as ICICI Securities, HDFC Securities, Reliance Securities, Angel Broking, etc. All that you need to do is apply at their offices with your resume and qualification, give interviews and upon successful clearing you would be good to go and start working.

These are again only a few options and there are many other things that you can do being a Financial Market Graduate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?