7th February 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for summer training from IIT Delhi?

hello sir.i am priya bhaduria.i am a btech student from ec branch,3rd yr.i want to pursue my training at iit,delhi.so please suggest me the eligibilty criteria for summer training. please help me so that i can do my training from iit,delhi.

19th February 2014, 11:54 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for summer training from IIT Delhi?

As you are still a student of 3 year you have much time to go for the Summer Training.Yes,You are eligible can go with the Training from IIT Delhi.But before you get into this you must meet the eligibility requirements.So to do Summer Training in IIT Delhi both the “ Pre-final year” as well as “ Final year” candidates are eligible.

The offering branches are such Opto-Electronics,Electrical sciences as well as Electronics and Communication engineering.As you are from the Electronics and Communication engineering stream you are in the Safe zone.Generally the Summer training at IIT Delhi lasts for the span of 5 months.For this you will need to pay the Application fee for the Summer training program.

The streams such as computer science,Instrumentation,Electronics with Telecommunication and Electrical engineering streams are also eligible.The candidate must do the engineering from the AICTE recognized and the universities approved by it.

The basic general selection depends on the marks obtained in the previous examination and Performance in the Personal Interview.One thing you must remember is,you need to pay a Nonrefundable fee in favour of FITT,IIT Delhi from any bank which is nationalised in the form of Demand Draft.So in the Summer training you will be dealt with the FPGA based design,Image processing,Embedded systems,WiredWireless broadband networks,Opto-Electronics and Optical communication,Network security and Management and more.You need to fill the prescribed application form and need to submit no bjection letter which is given by the Head of your Institution.
14th March 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i m the student of b.tech 3rd yr(civil).i want to go for summer training in dmrc,so how should apply for this.....
26th July 2014, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

hlo sir, I am persuing btech ece from ptu. how can I aaply for 6 months training in iit. and also plz tell fee structure for the same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?