1st February 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Where to do summer training and in which course? Perfect training centres in Delhi?

I am a student of b.tech (cse trade)....i need your help regarding where should i do my summer training and in what course.i am in 2nd year.should i go for java /.net i mean i don't know which company requires/prefers most?.tell me the perfect training centers for the same in delhi as i got mixed feedbacks from my friends about various institutes.....

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  2. Summer training in delhi for btech third year electronics?
  3. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  5. Summer training from a good company in delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of training institutes in Delhi for undergoing summer training for 1 month?
  7. How can I get information regarding summer training in Embedded circuit designing from Institution in Delhi?
  8. How to do summer training from Delhi after passing B.Tech IT? Which are the best institutes in Delhi providing summer training and internships??
  9. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  10. How to do summer training in NTPC near Delhi?
  11. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  12. Institutes in Delhi where I can do training in embedded system?
  13. Any coaching class in Mumbai for NATA exam?
  14. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training?
  15. Summer training for B.Tech EC students? Can I get in Delhi Metro?
  16. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  17. Procedure to take Summer Training in DLF, Delhi?
  18. Best Institutes to do Summer Training in Delhi being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Biotechnology?

20th February 2014, 06:50 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where to do summer training and in which course? Perfect training centres in Delhi?

As you are still in the second year,so you have lot of time to decide your self to take which course for future career.So as you are from the Computer Science engineering field,you no need to worry.There are very good number of Summer Training institutes in Delhi.Since most of the employees get employed in the Multinational companies,knowledge of the Programming and other languages are very important.

You must have a good command over the languages such as C,C++,Oracle,Java,.NET,Data Structures and more.As far as I am concerned the best Summer Training Institute is “IT BRAIN SHAPERS”.This team has a very good highlt qualified professional in IT Education and Recruitments field.There are good number of Professionals and lot many activities going on ,mainly focused on the Training,Resourcing services,Education and more.

This IT Brain Shapers mainly concentrated on the Software Training Programs keeping in the mind the future prospects.It makes high quality IT Education and Training.For this the minimum educational eligibility required are, M.C.A,B.C.A,B.Tech,M.Sc(IT),B.Sc(IT) and MBA programs.The summer training lasts for atleasr of the 6 months.Some of the Technologies that you can find there are J2EE,and Structs,.NET, PHP& MYSQL,Software Testing,Search Engine Optimization,Internet Marketing,PHP,and more.So other than these there are some other moe Institutes which offering Summer Training are as, App in Technology Lab,APTit (Academiy of professional Training in Information Technology ) and more.So you can there after find good career opportunities in Multinational Companies.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?