15th January 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

From where to download Admit Card of Security Assistant Entrance Exam?

From where to find admit card of security assistant entrance exam.

Please tell me fast

Thanks

19th January 2011, 02:21 PM
Maxsteel

Default Re: From where to download Admit Card of Security Assistant Entrance Exam?

If you are asking about the IB security assistant exam, then you cannot download its admit card from Internet. They send it only By Post. So the only chance is that you visit your area Post office & ask the postman about it. Its a Very common Problem with This exam.
9th March 2011, 04:15 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: From where to download Admit Card of Security Assistant Entrance Exam?

Hello..........The main problem is that you cannot download its admit card from Internet
For all the information regarding missing hall ticket refer employment news 19th September edition.
ALL THE BEST
20th March 2011, 12:39 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

he main problem is that you cannot download its admit card from Internet
For all the information regarding missing hall ticket refer employment news 19th September edition.
7th April 2011, 08:17 AM
Taurus007

hii

to download Admit Card of Security Assistant Entrance Exam
then you cannot download its admit card from Internet. They send it only By Post. So the only chance is that you visit your area Post office & ask the postman about it. Its a Very common Problem with This exam.
For all the information regarding missing hall ticket refer employment news 19th September edition

good luck
27th June 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

anybody can tell me the date of ib security assistant entrance exam.i not get my admit so what i am do?????
1st July 2011, 12:58 AM
raja badam

refer employment new 19th September
30th July 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

pleas give me information about sbi po entrace exam on 2011, were entarance exam date is 07-08-2011
21st November 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to get admit card for security assistant job in ib?, do i have to apload my photo and signature with the application
7th December 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

when i download my admit card?
13th December 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

please let me how to get admit card for IB admit card ?please
13th December 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Uma Joshi, sir i have already filled my form through online n i have got my reg.no,so i want to know who to get admit card n what is the date of IB SECURITY ASSITANT OFFICER enterance exam 2012?
29th December 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i have filled my security assitant form from internet and they have gave a number but now i dont have any idea about how to get admit card???
13th January 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN IS THE EXAM THIS FOR
IB Security Assistant (Executive) Recruitment Nov 2011?I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ADMIT CARD? MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected] Email about it?
24th January 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

admit cards are available or not ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?