20th January 2012, 07:35 PM
sahalsafar

From where to download the CBSE 12th board question papers of past 3 years?

from where can I download cbse 12th board question papers of years 2009 to 2011 ?

23rd January 2012, 01:32 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: From where to download the CBSE 12th board question papers of past 3 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahalsafar View Post
from where can I download cbse 12th board question papers of years 2009 to 2011 ?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF CBSE 12TH STD

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of CBSE 12th std in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> I have also attached the syllabus of the subjects in this post for your reference.. try to cover all the topics given in the syllabus to score well in the exam..

-> Do not reside only on previous year papers, it won't help you much in your preparation, its just to know how the questions will be asked your time daily preparation every day is much needed to score well in the exam.

-> To know more about the exams and previous year papers CLICK HERE!!! ( Examinations from left tab )

-> Try to keep the aim high to attain great future because 12th is the starting point to decide your future, so prepare well and score good marks in the exam..

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude."
Attached Files
File Type: zip CBSE -12th Economics.zip(3.28 MB, 74 views)
File Type: zip CBSE - English.zip(2.88 MB, 60 views)
File Type: zip CBSE - maths 12th.zip(7.60 MB, 93 views)
File Type: zip CBSE-12th-Chemistry.zip(60.4 KB, 71 views)
File Type: zip CBSE-physics.zip(1,018.0 KB, 73 views)
File Type: zip CBSE 12th-Biology.zip(10.42 MB, 73 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?