17th August 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Download last 5 years solved question papers of Physics for 12th RBSE and CBSE Board exams

Hello guys,
Could you please send me last 5 years solved question papers of 12th Physics for both RBSE and CBSE Boards? Kindly send me the papers immediately.

15th October 2015, 03:29 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Download last 5 years solved question papers of Physics for 12th RBSE and CBSE Board exams

Sorry to say that buddy but the papers you are asking are not available online. In that case i would like to suggests you, First of all contact to your seniors or visit book depots one by one, may be any one of them provides you same otherwise contact to your school teachers. They will surely helps you.
7th February 2017, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download last 5 years solved question papers of Physics for 12th RBSE and CBSE Board exams

Potential on the surface of a charged spherical shell of radius 10 cm is 10V .Write the value of potential at 5 cm from its centre?
16th November 2019, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download last 5 years solved question papers of Physics for 12th RBSE and CBSE Board exams

Solved question paper class 12 physic 2014 rbse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?