27th November 2010, 07:28 PM
sourabh verma

From where to download Indian Air Force Airman exam form? Last date of submission of forms?

Sir, I want to know that where I can download the forms for indian air force airman examinaton and what is the last date of submitting the forms.

28th November 2010, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to download Indian Air Force Airman exam form? Last date of submission of forms?

where can i get model papers for airmen group y
26th January 2011, 01:02 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: From where to download Indian Air Force Airman exam form? Last date of submission of forms?

Hi

The application form for the post of Airman in Indian Air force can be obtained on the official website of Indian Air Force. The official web site of Indian Air force is http://indianairforce.nic.in/ you can obtain the complete detail related to exams in Indian Air force.

I have attached the application form of Airman of group-X and group-Y with this forum. The examination for the post of Airman is held twice in a year one for group-X and one for group-Y.

The eligibility criteria for this post is mentioned below. You can check it out from here:

1.Group 'X'

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
10+2 with pass marks in Mathematics and Physics with a minimum of 50% marks in overall aggregate.

2.Group 'Y'

10+2 with science, arts, commerce subjects .
minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

GOOD LUCK
Attached Files
File Type: pdf appl_form_gp_y.pdf(418.3 KB, 435 views)
File Type: pdf appl_form_gp_x.pdf(420.0 KB, 336 views)
26th January 2011, 01:20 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: From where to download Indian Air Force Airman exam form? Last date of submission of forms?

Hi

The complete information including question papers for the post of Airman in Indian Air force is available on its official web site. You can get the details regarding the post of Airman on web site http://indianairforce.nic.in/

Some of the details related to Group-Y in Indian Air force is mentioned below. I have also attached a sample paper for the post of group-Y in Indian air force with this forum.

Group 'Y'

10+2 with science, arts, commerce subjects with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

GOOD LUCK
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MODEL_QUESTIONS_GROUP_Y.pdf(59.9 KB, 337 views)
27th January 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to download Indian Air Force Airman exam form? Last date of submission of forms?

where can i get the application form for the technical courses of Indian airforce?
27th January 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

where can i get the application form for the technical courses of Indian airforce?
30th January 2011, 02:45 PM
s sundararao

Sir, I want to know that where I can download the forms for Indian air force airman requirement next date pleas send in my mail sir,
[email protected], thank u sir
19th March 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the last dateof grp y form of 2011
1st April 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

when is airforce y trade vacancies ?
15th May 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of group y form of 2011
16th May 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

from where i can get admission form
23rd May 2011, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date for submission of group'X' and group'Y' and can i fill both the forms or any one of them?
23rd May 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of group y form of 2011
24th May 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

my percentage in 12thclass is 62.6 and in phyics is 56 and in mathematics 42 if i fill indian air force group X form my admit card will come or not please tell
26th May 2011, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know that when the form of x group come ?
26th May 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

am waiting ur dear student
pankaj anandache
[email protected]
29th May 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i am not done 2 with mats and science but i want to join thew airforce what can i do
29th May 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,
here Group 'y' and 'X' mean
31st May 2011, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

last date of airforce application form
23rd June 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submission of forms of group x and y
24th June 2011, 02:43 PM
prashanthsawanth

sir.
i want to join thew airforce what can i do this is my email ID[email protected]
24th June 2011, 02:48 PM
prashanthsawanth

sir.
i want to join thew airforce what can i do this is my email ID[email protected] & how i get the application form can u sent my mail ID.
27th June 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

where i have to get the application form for Air force
30th July 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: From where to download Indian Air Force Airman exam form? Last date of submission of forms?

Sir, I want to know that where I can download the forms for indian air force airman examinaton and what is the last date of submitting the forms.[/QUOTE]
31st July 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

when the last data for submtion
18th August 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

when is the examination of y group?
29th August 2011, 08:26 PM
Sunny37

Cool Re: From where to download Indian Air Force Airman exam form? Last date of submission of forms?

Download privious year indian airforce Group 'y' model paper http://indianairforce.nic.in/pdf/MODEL_QUESTIONS_GROUP_Y.pdf
17th September 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 17/03/1990
6th October 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of subbmiting tha IAF y group form
10th January 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

i am sujat pramanik.i passed h.s on 2010 with 54.8%(science-phy,chem,bio).i join to i.a.f group-y.
9th February 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

date of application form
1st March 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I AM ABHIMANYU SARKAR,BSW 2nd SEM ASSAM UNVERSITY
Sir,I want know what r the post in Y group & in wich month application form get it.
when the last date of submiton i love INDIAN AIRFORCE as armyan
23rd May 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

wat is d lst date of submission of form
13th June 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

sir how can i apply for airman entry?
i have got 66% in 12th.
please send me the application form,last date of submission of application,address were application is to be send,documents to be attached and sylabus for written exam
15th June 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am Vishal Bhatt sir i am 10 passed i want air force application form
cont. no-8650286798
28th July 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
where can i get model papers for airmen group y
my name jitendra kumar 10+2 pasd mark 63.7% and whith NCC pasd mark 71.7% join in the
29th July 2012, 03:43 AM
padmasree253

hi,

i attached the files regarding air force air man model question papers&application forms will be available in official websites
1st August 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my 12th.. i want to apply for the y group. can u please tell me where i can get the forms... i am in Coimbatore...Tamilnadu..when is the last date to apply
22nd September 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Hii i am mudassir from j@K I want to join indan airforce and my qualification is Bsc nursing ist year
Plz give me information about indian airforce
My contact is 9858441224
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?