3rd November 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the application form for MAT exam?

I want to apply for Mat Exam.From where I can get it?...could u please tell me that

4th November 2011, 05:36 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the application form for MAT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for Mat Exam.From where I can get it?...could u please tell me that
MAT Stands for Management Aptitude Test and this examination is conducted by AIMA, 4 Times in a year in February, May, September and December.

If you are Interested in MAT Examination, then please apply for this examination soon before the last date. The Notification of December MAT Examination was already updated in the AIMA Official website, The last date of apply for MAT Examination Online : 12/Nov/2011.

The Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi : 15/Nov/2011.

You can Give this test by any one of the Modes :

>> Paper based test (OR)
>> Computer based test.

You can fill the MAT Application form Online or Offline. If you are Interested in MAT Examination, then please Obtained the Registration form against cash payment of Rs 1200 from the listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.

But, I have suggest you to apply for MAT Examination Online By visit the official website by Paying fees through demand draft or Through Credit Card.

The Paper Based test of MAT Examination will be held on 04/Dec/2011.

And the Computer based test will be held on 10/Dec/2011.

The examination is Objective and there will be negative marking if you give wrong answer, The validity of MAT Examination scored is 1 Year.

So, please apply for MAT Examination soon before the last date and for More Information check official website :

http://www.aima-ind.org
4th November 2011, 05:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MAT EXAM

The minimum qualification for appearing in MAT 2012 is graduation in any discipline from any recognized University .

Final year student in any undergraduate (i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com., B.Tech., etc.)can also apply.

There is a minimum percentage requirement in graduation which is different for different management institutes and universities.

EXAM DATE DETAILS:

FORM AVAILABILITY----Third week of October-2011 to Second November-2011
LAST DATE-----Second week of November-201
EXAM DATE----19th December 2011 Last held on Sunday, 5-Dec-2010, 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM

For application form you can visit to given website.

http://www.aima-ind.org
2nd January 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

can i prepare in 1 month for MAT ?
15th August 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

From where i wil get the form and where to submit it?
11th November 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

ya..i want to know from where i can get mat forms...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?