16th January 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the application form in Nellore for medical entrance exam in Amrita?

where to get application form in Nellore for medical entrance in amrita?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of all medical colleges in India including Amrita Institute of Medical Science? Date of sale of application form of AFMC and JIPMER?
  2. Can I get admission to study D.Ed in any college of Nellore if appear in entrance exam at Guntur?
  3. When and how to obtain NEET medical entrance exam forms? Other medical entrance exams with dates of forms and where to buy?
  4. Entrance exams after 12th Biology? when and where to get various application forms for medical entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Date of sale of the medical entrance exam form?
  6. How to apply for this years medical entrance exam? If there is single entrance test then do we have to fill the application form like earlier? Date of exam notification?
  7. How can I get selected in Nellore DCCB bank?
  8. How to get the application form of medical entrance exam?
  9. Date of sale of JIPMER PG medical entrance application form?
  10. Can I appear in Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS entrance exam if belongs to Agra? -- [New]
  11. Where to get the application form of Pre Medical Entrance exam? Last date of submission of the form?
  12. Application form for Karnataka Medical Entrance exam?
  13. From where to buy Amrita and VIT application form?
  14. How to take admission in private college?
  15. Where can I get the application form and notification of JIPMER medical entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  16. Where to get the medical entrance exam application form online?
  17. Last date for the submission of application form for Maharashtra Medical Entrance Exam?
  18. Can I apply Tripura medical entrance exam through online? Where can I get the application forms for the same?
11th November 2012, 07:39 PM
GeerthiDevi

Default Re: Where to get the application form in Nellore for medical entrance exam in Amrita?

Application forms of Amrita Entxrance Examination can be obtained:

*By post, from the Admission Coordinators of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore, on a written request indicating their full communication address together with a Demand Draft for Rs.850/- drawn in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore

*From the University counter of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore on producing a demand draft for Rs.850/- as above.

*From the designated branches of Post Office: for details visit www.amrita.edu

*Banks- AXIS Bank, Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd., Karur Vysya Bank (Tamil Nadu) & Federal Bank on payment of Rs.850/-. (Refer University Website)

Online Application:
Apply through website and submit the application printout in an A4 sheet along with a demand draft for Rs.850/- and a passport size colour photograph affixed in the specified location.

When a demand draft is attached, on the back of the Demand Draft, candidate should write his / her Name and “B.Tech Application”. Please keep a photocopy of the application and Demand Draft with you for future reference.
11th November 2012, 07:40 PM
GeerthiDevi

Default Re: Where to get the application form in Nellore for medical entrance exam in Amrita?

Application forms of Amrita Entxrance Examination can be obtained:

*By post, from the Admission Coordinators of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore, on a written request indicating their full communication address together with a Demand Draft for Rs.850/- drawn in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore

*From the University counter of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore on producing a demand draft for Rs.850/- as above.

*From the designated branches of Post Office: for details visit www.amrita.edu

*Banks- AXIS Bank, Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd., Karur Vysya Bank (Tamil Nadu) & Federal Bank on payment of Rs.850/-. (Refer University Website)

Online Application:
Apply through website and submit the application printout in an A4 sheet along with a demand draft for Rs.850/- and a passport size colour photograph affixed in the specified location.

When a demand draft is attached, on the back of the Demand Draft, candidate should write his / her Name and “B.Tech Application”. Please keep a photocopy of the application and Demand Draft with you for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?