21st December 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Where to get application forms to join Police Service being a candidate of pursuing BBM with Shipping & Logistics?

am deiveegan i finshed my schoolings and am doing my "BBM Shipping & logistic" am intrested to join police force so kindly help me i need a application form so pls send me the web address to my mail id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MBA in Shipping and Logistics? I am pursuing B.Tech my B.Tech mechanical
  2. Best course under Shipping and Logistics area?
  3. Job profile after MBA in Logistics and Shipping?
  4. Is Shipping and Logistics safe for girls? Which has a better scope?
  5. How to do MBA shipping and logistics? I a pursuing B.E in Information Technology
  6. Is Shipping and Logistics course useful for girls? What type of jobs can I have
  7. Date of issue of application forms for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector of Police Exam being a candidate having completed UG and doing MA in Police Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to join Indian Police Service for a candidate who has secured 59% in Higher Secondary? -- [New]
  9. What is the scope for MBA logistics and shipping management? I am pursuing BBA in Vels University
  10. Is this possible for me to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Civil? When to get application forms for Permanent Short Service Commission?
  11. How to pursue MBA in Shipping and Logistics through distance education?
  12. Government colleges for MBA in Shipping & Logistics? Does IIMs provide this course?
  13. How to join IPS being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Engineering?
  14. How can I join BBM course after intermediate? Details of the courses?
  15. What is the scope of Shipping and Logistics? I am doing BSc computer science and would like to do MBA in Shipping and Logistics
  16. What should I study to join Indian Police Service if pursuing 12th Science?
  17. Can I become a high rank Police Officer by studying B.Com or BBM?
  18. Procedure to join Indian Police Service for 22 years old 10th candidate?
26th December 2011, 11:03 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get application forms to join Police Service being a candidate of pursuing BBM with Shipping & Logistics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am deiveegan i finshed my schoolings and am doing my "BBM Shipping & logistic" am intrested to join police force so kindly help me i need a application form so pls send me the web address to my mail id [email protected]
If you want to join police force, you will have to write and qualify entrance examination along with physical test and interview conducted either on national level or on state level.
The state level examination is conducted separately by public service commission of every state, for recruitment of Sub-Inspector.
To be eligible, you need to be a graduate within the age limit of 20-25 years.

The national level examination is conducted by union public service commission for recruitment of ACP/ASP.
The examination is known as civil service examination and to be eligible for it, you need to be a graduate within the age limit of 21-30 years.
18th February 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get application forms to join Police Service being a candidate of pursuing BBM with Shipping & Logistics?

I am finished my P.G Degree, I want to join & am very intrested to join police Sub Inspector, When SI exam call for 2012, i
need a application form so pls send me the web address to my mail id [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?