3rd November 2010, 10:41 AM
LekshmyVijayan

From where to get application forms for VALIYAMALA SPACE INSTITUTE Entrance Test IN KERALA?

I am Lekshmy from Kerala-Trivandrum,From where i get the application forms for the entrance test VALIYAMALA SPACE INSTITUTE IN KERALA and i am asking this for my brother who is in +2 now?

3rd November 2010, 01:42 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where to get application forms for VALIYAMALA SPACE INSTITUTE Entrance Test IN KERALA?

you can get the application forms either from the Valiyamala space institute or from the site of Kerala from where you can download the various application form.
3rd November 2010, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get application forms for VALIYAMALA SPACE INSTITUTE Entrance Test IN KERALA?

SIR,IS AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING USEFUL?
4th November 2010, 08:16 AM
gopalanachari

I am Gopalanachari Kerala-Nedumangad,From where i get the application forms for the entrance test VALIYAMALA SPACE INSTITUTE IN KERALA and i am asking this for my brother who is in +2 now.
4th November 2010, 02:26 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

IIST is the only India's national institute for the study and development of space science, located at Valiamala, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. Since your brother is in 12th, therefore admissions to the undergraduate programmes (B.Tech.) at IIST for the year 2011 will be made through an All India Admission Test (ISAT-2011). It offers following programmes:
1. B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering..........59
2. B.Tech. in Avionics.............................58
3. B.Tech. in Physical Sciences................39

You can apply for ISAT only through online mode only:
-Its registration starts from 8th of November, you need to wait for it.
-You need to first register yourself in order to get a printable bank challan slip.
-You need to pay examination fee using this challan to nearest Punjab National bank or State Bank of India.
Examination fee: For General and OBC: Rs.600/-
For SC/ST : Rs.300/-

Registration yourself after 8th of November at http://www.iist.ac.in/isat2011
14th November 2010, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

sir,i can't get the challan to print it out. my register no is 101392 piease send the challan copy to my email id [email protected]
22nd February 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Just for the record , there is nothing by the name of Valiamala Space Institute .
The institute referred to over here is Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology .
13th November 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying for 1 now 88% on Science, maths & computer. Is she eligible for applying avionics in ISST in Tvm. When she wanted to attend the entrance exam?, please advise me where she has to go for coching?.
11th October 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Iam sreelekshmy studying in 11.Iam interested in studying space engineering after 12 at adur institute .kindly explain the details of the admission entrance test and its model
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?