1st August 2011, 12:56 AM
sheerojoshi

Where to get Asthetics Practice papers of NATE Exam?

where can i find free nata exam asthetics practice papers ? i am going to appear for nata exam and so have to practice some questions.

30th September 2013, 11:03 AM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: Where to get Asthetics Practice papers of NATE Exam?

Nata 2013 is the mandatory qualifying examination for all the B.Arch aspirants. The Nata entrance test is conducted by NIASA under the Council of Architecture all over india. This NATA Architecture exam is conducted at specified test centres in most of the states & its major cities. Moreover these NATA test centre conducting the NATA examination are nothing but the colleges which contain B.Arch department.

The Test centres for NATA 2013 are no way connected to B.Arch admissions -2013 even in the same college. Hence the test centre is only a place where the NATA exam is executed by the student for an duration of 3 hours. The list of NATA test centers 2013 is available in NATA website www.aptoinn.com

The student is suppose to submit the filled NATA application form in the test centre prior to the preferred NATA exam date & collect the hall ticket. To make the registration for the NATA exam 2013, the student is expected to produce certain documents such as the NATA application challan receipt copy, 10th std mark list attested copy, 12th std hall ticket attested copy e.t.c.( for more details, read through the NATA Information Brochure 2013 given along the NATA application).

NATA exam 2013 will be conducted in the test centers only on working days and the number of days the test centre is active in a week is to the discretion of the test centre authorities. Moreover the last date for writing NATA Exam 2013 in the NATA test centres is only on or before May 31st 2013.The student has to carry his own stationeries to the exam & only 2 numbers of A4 sheet papers would be provided by the test centres for taking up the NATA paper based drawing paper. A computer will be provided to every student separately for taking up the NATA online AESTHETIC SENSITIVITY TEST. Any server problem, hanging of the computers, malfunctioning mouse, power shut down, error messages e.t.c while taking up the NATA online test has to be reported to the test centre lab in charge immediately & make it sure it is rectified immediately or the student is given one more chance to do the exam from the beginning on the same date itself.

Before booking the dates for the NATA examination 2013, the student has to take up a good practice with NATA sample papers for the drawing test & should take online NATA Mock test training to attend this exam without any practical difficulties. It’s better to take up NATA coaching under any good nata institute which deals exclusively only with the NATA architecture aptitude entrance exam conducted by architecture professors or practicing architects.
9th June 2014, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

I loss my username in log in id in nata exam i remember my application number so how to get my u7 username
20th June 2015, 07:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheerojoshi View Post
where can i find free nata exam asthetics practice papers ? i am going to appear for nata exam and so have to practice some questions.
Below are the attachments of NATA question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2012 NATA.pdf(838.3 KB, 32 views)
File Type: pdf NATA 1.pdf(446.5 KB, 39 views)
File Type: pdf NATA 2.pdf(447.0 KB, 35 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?