18th November 2010, 06:29 PM
yavdhesh sanchihar

Where to get forms of foriegn grant and scholarship?

sir, do these engineering for [b.tech,undergraduate] held any exam in india for nanotech, aeronautics, which bank keep these forms and which can i get on the basis of trust, all detals in brief, sir mostly the universities of imperial,bristol in uk and in us engineering cllleges of california ,texas, chicago,washington

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship details in any foreign University for B.Tech and list of Universities for the same?
  2. Where are the application forms available for getting any kind of scholarship?
  3. Can I get any scholarship or financial grant having scored 95.8 percent in 12th CBSE? -- [New]
  4. Can I get any scholarship or financial grant having scored 95.8 percent in 12th CBSE?
  5. Is there any scholarship grant for students who want to do schooling in USA?
  6. Is there any kind of scholarship or financial grant available for 89% scorer in PUC?
  7. What if I have not been selected for IOCL Scholarship Financial Grant?
  8. Is there any Scholarship or Financial Grant available for 89.66% scorer in PUC candidate?
  9. Need information about Foriegn Studies with scholarship?
  10. Can I get scholarship or grant to continue education after polytechnic?
  11. Scholarships or free education grant available for SC student for further studies after 12th class?
  12. Which exam is need to be given by B.Tech (Informatics) graduates for Foriegn scholarship?
  13. Scholarships for M.Sc. (Horticulture) -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is is possible to continue my education on grant after transferring to another location?
  15. How can I get scholarship being a student of B.Tech?
  16. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  17. Details of scholarship from Amity university or any kind of Financial grant from any NGO? Details of fee including Mess and Hostel charges?
  18. Details of scholarship from Amity university or any kind of Financial grant from any NGO? Details of fee including Mess and Hostel charges?
26th November 2010, 01:11 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where to get forms of foriegn grant and scholarship?

For undergraduate studies in foreign universities you need to go through certain procedure.first you need to clear IELTS (Details avaliable in, http://www.ielts.org/default.aspx, this web.).No banks keeps form,and no examination is happen.you just need to score good in IELTS and your qualifying examination.British council (www.britishcouncil.org) and American Library (http://kolkata.usconsulate.gov/educational_exchange.html) will provide you information regarding choice of university ,educational requirement,expence,scholarships,and many helpful information about studies in UK and USA.

all the best.
7th May 2015, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get forms of foriegn grant and scholarship?

I want previous year question paper and exam syllabus for entrance exam of msc forensic science from ip university and delhi university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?