23rd March 2016, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the latest IIT entrance exam question papers?

Where to get the latest IIT entrance exam question papers? Can you please provide me the papers attachments or let me know the links from where I can get the same? Awaiting to get the answer from you as soon as possible. Thanks!

15th June 2016, 02:11 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the latest IIT entrance exam question papers?

First of all I would like to make you clear that entrance examination held for admission in IIT ( Indian Institute of Technology ) for bachelor degree course in technical field i.e; B.Tech / B.E. is known as JEE.

JEE refers to Joint Entrance Examination and is held by CBSE once every year in two stages which includes JEE Main and JEE Advance respectively.

For getting admission in the IIT, you are required to clear the both stages of JEE along with a aggregate in your board examination that keeps you within the top 20 percentile student of your board examination.

For further details and downloading the last year papers or sample papers for both stages of JEE you can visit official link of JEE i.e; www.jeemain.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?