9th September 2016, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

How can I start my studies having 5 years of gap after 7th standard?

Hi I am 18 year old girl and i left my studies after 7th std, because of some family reason. But i want to start my study, what is the procedure for this?

22nd September 2016, 01:16 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: How can I start my studies having 5 years of gap after 7th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I am 18 year old girl and i left my studies after 7th std, because of some family reason. But i want to start my study, what is the procedure for this?
You can again start your studies from the point where you have stopped it. Firstly, you will have to take admission in any recognized school for class 8, by qualifying an entrance test. Then, you can smoothly continue your studies upto Intermediate. After this stage, you may face problems as you might not be eligible for some of the exams on the basis of their age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?