23rd December 2012, 11:31 PM
Govindkumar22

How to do GME course for marine job? I am a mechanical engineering student

Hii guys
i am mechanical engg. Student and want to do GME course for doing marrine job. I wanted to know that
easily i will get the job or not and what is the expected sallary

Related Questions:
  1. How to do GME course for marine job? I am a mechanical engineering student
  2. Courses and colleges for marine engineering after completing a B.E degree in mechanical? GME? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may i pursue GME course in marine from abroad after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  4. Names of the colleges providing GME course? I am interested in Marine
  5. Can I get sponsors for GME course? How to contact the sponsors? Best colleges and procedure for admission?
  6. Names of the colleges offering GME course? I am interested in marine
  7. How to get admission in GME course? I am a B.E Mechanical Engineering student
  8. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to take admission in 1 year marine engineering course?
  10. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  11. Can I study GME course being a student having scored 90% in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible for GME course while pursuing B.Tech final year in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Names of the colleges offering GME course? I am a mechanical student
  14. Procedure to get job in Shipping Corporation of India for GME holder? -- [New]
  15. Sample questions for GME course? I am doing my mechanical engineering
  16. Names of the colleges offering GME course?
  17. Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  18. Best course after doing B.E Mechanical Engineering? How to do GME course?
4th June 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do GME course for marine job? I am a mechanical engineering student

i want to do GME course after completing mechanical engineering .so,what is the fee structure and how much salary it will provide.plz give me details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?