23rd March 2012, 10:57 PM
Girish Pundir

From where I can pursue my industrial training after 3rd year of B.Tech so that I may even get some stipend?

i m in 3rd year doing b.tech civil engineering from manav rachna international university. i have to do 6 months industrial training in my 7th semester. i want to know from where i can pursue my training? and also its better if i get some stipend. and what is the procedure to apply for that training?

Related Questions:
  1. Which company provides industrial training with stipend or without stipend in Udaipur?
  2. Which company provides industrial training with stipend in Kolkata?
  3. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  4. How to do industrial training after passing 3rd year B.E electronics?
  5. Industrial training in Railways for Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  6. How to do my 6 month industrial training in Infosys Chandigarh? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  7. Which industries offer industrial training this summer to 3rd year students?
  8. List of Industrial Training centers in Lucknow and Kanpur for the students of 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  9. How can I do Industrial Training in ONGC if pursuing B.Sc(Industrial Chemistry) 3rd year?
  10. How can I do Industrial Training if completed 3rd year of B.Pharmacy?
  11. Industrial Training in Summer for B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. List of industries which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. List of the companies which provide industrial training to B.Tech 3rd year students in CSE?
  14. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Sc(Industrial Chemistry) 3rd year student in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Details of companies which provide stipend based 6 months training to CSE student?
  16. Industrial training in winter session for 3rd year CSE student?
  17. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of companies offering Industrial Training to B.Pharmacy 3rd year student in Hyderabad? Detailed information, duration and total fee of Industrial Training? -- [New]
1st June 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where I can pursue my industrial training after 3rd year of B.Tech so that I may even get some stipend?

I am studying B.tech 3rd year in vizag i wanna go to industrial training? Which companies are there and how to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?