4th June 2010, 08:23 PM
divyabansal

How may I get application forms for CET which is conducted by Punjabi University? Is this application form available on university website? What's the web link for the same?

please let me know from where I can get form of CET to be conducted by PUNJABI UNIVERSITY as I am living in Ludhiana and if I can download please tell me the web site. My daughter has cleared 10+2 and wants to do 5 year BA LLB(HONS) FROM ARMY College MOHALI

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance test for B.Ed course in Punjab and Chandigarh? Date of the entrance test?
  2. Procedure of online application for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  3. From where to download AU AIMEE 2016 application form?
  4. From where to get the application form of M.Tech entrance exam in Punjabi University Patiala?
  5. What's the entrance exam conducted by Anna University for engineering? What's the date of entrance exam and how can I get the application form for the same? What's the cost of an application form for the same?
  6. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  7. From where to get the application form for MSc Physics in Madras University?
  8. Procedure to apply and examination date of SLET?
  9. What is the last date to submit the Ph.D entrance form in Kuman University?
  10. Where do we get MHT CET application form? Date of availability of forms on net?
  11. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form?
  12. From where to get the application forms for SLET exam?
  13. When is the B.Ed CET conducted for private as well as government? Date of sale of application forms?
  14. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  15. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to study M.Phil in Urdu after Master degree in Urdu? -- [New]
  17. What will be my rank after scoring 60.328 in TANCET?
  18. Date of next GPSC exam for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
6th March 2012, 12:55 PM
krithij23

Smile Re: How may I get application forms for CET which is conducted by Punjabi University? Is this application form available on university website? What's the web link for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by divyabansal View Post
please let me know from where I can get form of CET to be conducted by PUNJABI UNIVERSITY as I am living in Ludhiana and if I can download please tell me the web site. My daughter has cleared 10+2 and wants to do 5 year BA LLB(HONS) FROM ARMY College MOHALI
HI,
Panjab University, Chandiagarh
The University will hold Entrance Tests for admission to various courses in the Teaching Departments / Institutes and its affiliated colleges for the session 2012-13 as under:

Name of Entrance Test:
MD / MS (Subject to authorization by the Chandigarh Administration)
Date of Test and Availability of Prospectus: 05th February, 2012 (Prospectus will be available in 3rd week of December 2011)

CET 27th May, 2012 (Prospectus will be available in 2nd week of March 2012)

OCET 16th June, 2012 to 19th June 2012 (Prospectus will be available in Last week of March 2012)

M.Ed (Department / All colleges affiliated to P.U.), M.Ed (Correspondence for in-service teachers) 15th July, 2012 (Prospectus will be available in 2nd week of May 2012)

Ph.D 22nd July, 2012 (Prospectus will be available in 2nd week of May 2012)

PULEET 29th July, 2012 (Prospectus will be available in 2nd week of May 2012)

The applications can be downloaded from the following link:
http://admissions.puchd.ac.in/All the Best.
1st June 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get application forms for CET which is conducted by Punjabi University? Is this application form available on university website? What's the web link for the same?

how can i get admission in punjabi university and which entrance test ihave to clear , plz tell the phenomenon and i have done BBA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?