16th January 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

List of Industrial Training centers in Lucknow and Kanpur for the students of 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?

list of industrial training centres in lucknow amd kanpur for btech ec 3rd year students

Related Questions:
  1. List of industrial training centers in Lucknow for students of 3rd year of B.Tech EEE
  2. List of industries and institutes to do Industrial training in Kanpur?
  3. Which type of industrial training is suitable after B.Tech 3rd year for ECE department?
  4. List of the companies which provide industrial training to B.Tech 3rd year students in CSE?
  5. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  6. List of the training centers along with their address in Chandigarh and New Delhi, offering training for ECE students? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student from Jalander
  7. How can I register for Summer Industrial Training in NTPC being a B.Tech(ECE) student? List of companies offering Internship in Lucknow? -- [New]
  8. List of companies in Kerala that provide industrial training for 5 to 7 days
  9. Any courses for training in Chandigarh for a B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  10. Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best companies in Lucknow for industrial training? Procedure to apply in them?
  12. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  13. List of training centers in Jaipur for CS students?
  14. Institutes in Kanpur or Lucknow for industrial training in IT?
  15. How to do training after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering in 3rd year? Which are the training institutes near Lucknow or in Kanpur
  16. List of the training centers in Jaipur offering training for CSE students? I am B.Tech 3rd year (CSE) student
  17. Can I get a government college after scoring 36516 rank in UPTU?
  18. Which are the companies in Kanpur, Lucknow in which I can join after passing B.Tech Chemical?
19th January 2012, 06:22 PM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: List of Industrial Training centers in Lucknow and Kanpur for the students of 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
list of industrial training centres in lucknow amd kanpur for btech ec 3rd year students
There is nothing like an approved list.

You can tap all such offices who engage Electronic Engineers for the industrial training.

An indicative list will include: Telephone Exchanges, All India Radio, Doordarshan, NIC, Railways signalling, Meteorological Dept, etc. Your Placement officer as well as your seniors will be able to guide you for this.

In the private sector, you can tap medium and big manufacturing concerns, testing laboratories, etc.
21st November 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Industrial Training centers in Lucknow and Kanpur for the students of 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?

The Six Months Industrial Training for ECE (Job Oriented in 3G Telecom) course aims to aware final semester students about Telecom Technologies (GSM, CDMA, UMTS etc), Node-B / BTS installation, commissioning, integration & testing and make them experts on all equipments used on Node-B/BTS site. And gives them hands on practical as well as theoretical knowledge about networking and prepare them for CCNA Certification Exam
After Training : You will be work in Telecom as 3G Engineer, Project Engineer, Telecom Engineer, BTS Engineer, Site Engineer, Switch Engineer, IP Engineer, Network Engineer, CCNA Engineer and Network Administrator etc.

Total Fee: 12000/-
Group Discount available up to 15%
Limited seats registration now login www.techvidhya.in
2nd March 2017, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of electrical engineering 3rd year . I want to do summer industrial training for one month in Kanpur
Please give me a suggestion in Gmail id. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?