7th January 2011, 01:10 PM
urvi0109

Where and how can I apply for internship during summer break for B.Tech CSE students?

Hello sir
m Urvashi
i am a 2nd year B.Tech cse student. I wish to do some training or internship in my summer break. So please guide me as to where and how I should appply.
waiting fir your reply..
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do summer internship during my B.Tech 1st year break?
  2. How to apply for summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech in CSE students?
  3. Details regarding internship for B.Tech CSE students in Visakhapatinam?
  4. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  5. List of companies offering summer internships for CSE students in Delhi, Pune and Bangalore?
  6. Does HAL provide internship for CSE students?
  7. List of best companies in Hyderabad for summer internship for CSE students? How to apply?
  8. Summer Internship in HCL, Noida for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  9. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  10. List of internships to apply for while doing 2nd year CSE? -- [New]
  11. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  12. How can I apply for an Internship during summer vacations in TCS, Lucknow being a CSE 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
  14. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  15. Where to get the applications to apply for summer internship in L&T?
  16. Can I opt for summer internship after completion of B.Tech 1st year?
  17. Information about summer internship program in HCL?
  18. Which companies give Summer Internship for 2nd year B.Tech candidates in North and West India region? How to apply for these Summer Internship? -- [Most Discussed]

15th July 2011, 04:40 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where and how can I apply for internship during summer break for B.Tech CSE students?

hi,

Doing summer internship is a good choice for exposure to the company and greater knowledge about the environment of the global scenario.

A student must be in advance with the latest happenings. So,you can do internship in any of the communication or core companies:

Some of them can be given as:

BSNL,INDIA

WIPRO

INFOSYS

IISC bangalore

CAPE GEMINI

GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT etc.

YOU have to write a letter and directed to the authority concerned. for eg. To the Deputy General Manager etc.

All the best!!!

15th July 2011, 11:51 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Where and how can I apply for internship during summer break for B.Tech CSE students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by urvi0109 View Post
Hello sir
m Urvashi
i am a 2nd year B.Tech cse student. I wish to do some training or internship in my summer break. So please guide me as to where and how I should appply.
waiting fir your reply..
Thanks
There are various software companies in India which provides various
summer training programs. The various summer training programs provided
by the software companies are

c/c++
php
oracle
.net
html and so on

For the summer training program you have to send a application at the
company address. The company will send you acknowledgement in return
regarding the summer training program.
Then you have to submit a no objection certificate which will be provided by
your college at the time og training.

The various companies in which you can apply for the summer training course are listed below.

IBM
INFOSYS
WIPRO
INFOTECH
SYNTEL and so on.

16th July 2011, 12:15 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where and how can I apply for internship during summer break for B.Tech CSE students?

hello dear

se, basically every organization provides internship during summer break for B.Tech CSE 3rd year appeared students.

so after completion of 2nd year no organization provides internship during summer break for B.Tech CSE.

after 3rd year appeared students can apply in the given below govt organization

1.DRDO.

2.BARC.

3.NPCL.

4,ISRO.

5.IITS.

etc.

all the best.........

14th September 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to get industrial training after 3rd sem in cse branch how and where i can i do this

13th March 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to get training or internship after B.Tech(CS) 2nd year and i know C/C and SQL languages,So suggest me from where i can do this

10th June 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
iam a 2nd yr btech student pursing in CSE branch .. i would like to know dat can i go for bsnl for my internship .. or should i go for any other companies ...

10th June 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am btech 2nd yr student pursuing in CSE branch . i would like to know can i go for bsnl for my internship prog ...

19th September 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

is there any organisation where summer internship can be done at Hyderabad.

16th April 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

i m a 1st year cse student. t just want to know the institute n their courses offered as i m a beginner n i want a fundamental base. so please suggest me some institutes in hyderabad for summer courses.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?