19th July 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Best option available in Kolkata for doing summer internship or training in CSE?

Hi..
Please someone let me know about the best option available in Kolkata for doing Summer Internship/Training for a CSE 3rd year student.

Related Questions:
  1. Where in Kolkata is the training provided with summer internship for 2nd year CSE B.Tech students?
  2. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
  3. Summer Internship cum Training programme in Electronics and Instrumentation at Kolkata for diploma student?
  4. How to do summer internship of month during June? I am doing B.Tech CSE
  5. Where and how can I apply for internship during summer break for B.Tech CSE students?
  6. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  7. Which companies can give me summer training at Kolkata?
  8. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata?
  9. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE) -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Name of the companies providing Summer Internship for Polytechnic CSE student?
  11. Summer training for B.Tech (EEE) 2nd year student at NTPC, BHEL, Power Grid or Sail preferably at Kolkata?
  12. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  13. How to do summer internship? I am a student of CSE 2nd year
  14. Companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
  15. Names of the companies providing summer internship for B.Tech CSE students? What is the fate of telecom management institutes in Indian and Abroad?
  16. Vocational Training in this summer vacation in Kolkata or Jamshedpur or Ranchi?
  17. How to do summer internship in Kolkata? I am pursuing MBA from Gautam Buddha University
  18. Where can I apply for internship in Kolkata?
30th July 2014, 01:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best option available in Kolkata for doing summer internship or training in CSE?

It is good that you want to pursue training or internship which is essential in modern world. This will help to acquire more knowledge in various sectors. Kolkata is a metropolitan city with numerous companies especially related to computer field. SO you can get do training in any of them easily.

You can do training in :-
-Microsoft (Online)
-Oracle (Online)
-BSNL
-AAI
-PSUs like DVC, ONGC
-Hp
-HCL
-Idea
-Indian Railways (Howrah Division)
-Metro Railways
-IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys

You need to download the application form from the official website of the concerned company. Then you need to fill it completely and send it along with the demand draft of the training fees and NOC letter from your college to the concerned company. For some companies, you need to contact the HR or training coordinator to avail training in them. It is easy to do training if you have contact with the employee of the concerned company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?