14th March 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Where should I fill forms for CPT after 12th boards? Where I may get suitable classes in Mira road?

after giving 12th board exam where should i fill the registration form for cpt exams and suitable classes for it in mira road

26th March 2012, 06:52 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I fill forms for CPT after 12th boards? Where I may get suitable classes in Mira road?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after giving 12th board exam where should i fill the registration form for cpt exams and suitable classes for it in mira road
To register for the Common Proficiency Test, you should follow the steps provided below:
If you live in Mira Road-Mumbai, you may submit your application form at the following branch:

Navi Mumbai Branch of Western India Regional Council
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
F-2/C-3-2nd Floor
Sector-10-Near Vijaya Bank
Vashi
Navi Mumbai 400 703

As far as Study Center for Common Proficiency Test is concerned, following are the only ICAI Accredited Institutes in Mumbai:

Dhirajlal Talakchand Sankalchand Shah College of Commerce
Kurar Village, Malad (East)
Mumbai – 400 097

Rayat Shikshan Sanstha’s
Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College
Vashi, Juhunagar-Sector 15A
New Mumbai – 400 703
4th April 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where should I fill forms for CPT after 12th boards? Where I may get suitable classes in Mira road?

wen is the last date to submit registering of cpt exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?