13th February 2012, 03:26 PM

How may one build career in automobile engineering after passing class 12th?

after ssc can my son directly go for automobile engg without doing 11 and 12 in college or want is the right way to do automobile engg..we are located in mira road thane.

14th July 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may one build career in automobile engineering after passing class 12th?

how is the job vacancy in automobile engineering
15th January 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may one build career in automobile engineering after passing class 12th?

Is there any option to do automobile engineering after b.com and having less %age then 60% in 12th CBSE ?
15th January 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

what i can do before 12th passing
24th March 2014, 06:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I.com passed student is apply in automobile engineering diploma I hv interest
& basic information about automobile
7th June 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student completed FYJC in commerce and want to do automobile engineering.so what to do
3rd March 2015, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student complited my Fyjc in commerce and want to do automobile engineering. so what to do
9th October 2016, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th class for becoming a car designer . please suggest me right way to get success in career of car designing.please tell me I am in very big tension
1st May 2017, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student and interested in automobiles. What steps should I take to make it as my career in future?? Can you suggest Any courses and information regarding this please.
1st June 2017, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of 12th science I have completed my 12th and scored 60 % what should I do to get a collage in my nearby area of pimpri chinchwad
2nd June 2020, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

12th failed students can do this automobile engineering course
5th June 2020, 02:22 PM
Rohan221994

You should have given CET exam for the state. Score above the cutoff. Then there is online admission process for engineering. M.H.Saboo Siddik College of Engineering Mumbai provides the course. Score of CET should be 110+. You will get admisssion in one of the rounds
9th November 2020, 07:49 PM
Ulna
Banned

Yes he can select diploma course if he does not wish to do 11 and 12 standard
After that he can complete the degree after diploma by taking admission in the second year of the degree program
He can study 11 and 12 and after that he can join the degree program
The pro and cons of diploma is
Candidate can earn at an eay age
Candidate initially will face some difficulty as he has not studied the basic physics , chemistry and mathematics of 11 and 12 standard
Mostly students prefer to study 11 and 12 and than go for the degree program
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?