23rd July 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

What is suggested to appear for NATA in 12th class or after 12th boards?

i have just came in 12th std n i m confused that should i give it now or after 12th boards and how to get prepared for the exam???????????help me....plzzzzzzzzzz

should i appear for nata in 12th or aftar 12th boards???????????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do 12th in commerce after Passing 10th in 1984, 12th in 1986 and B.E in Electrical branch?
  2. Can I give NATA exam before 12th boards?
  3. Detailed information and notification of NATA?
  4. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  5. Can I get admission in GNDU, Amritsar? I've secured 87.2% in 12th and scored 94(Out of 200) in NATA
  6. In which colleges I can get admission with a score of 84 marks in NATA Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class?
  7. Can I get admission in GNDU after securing 95 in NATA test and 77% in 12th CBSE boards?
  8. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  10. If I score good in NATA then can I get into IITs or NITs?
  11. Can I reappear in 12th boards after scoring 44% in PCM? I have got 58% in 12th boards
  12. Which colleges can I get after scoring 116 in NATA and 92% in class 12th CBSE board exam?
  13. I want to know weightage of chapters for maths, phy, chem in IIT JEE 2010
  14. Can I get scorecard if scored 75 marks in NATA and secured 83.5% in 12th Board exam?
  15. List of colleges which offer B.Arch through NATA in India? Percentage required in 12th to appear in NATA?
  16. Which college can I get after scoring 93% in boards and 81 in NATA?
  17. How should I get in NATA after scoring 92% in 12th?
  18. Should I reappear for 11th and 12th class with biology subjects in order to do appear for Medical Entrance exams?
24th July 2015, 01:25 AM
pointer01

Default Re: What is suggested to appear for NATA in 12th class or after 12th boards?

Eligibility criteria for appear in NATA-

Candidates must passed class 10th or equivalent course to apply in NATA but they are not applicable for B.Arch course.
Candidates must have 12th passed or equivalent course with minimum 50% are eligible to apply for NATA.
Mathematics must be the main subject in class 12th to apply for NATA.
NATA conducts B.Arch is of five years course.

You can fill the application form for NATA in class 12th and can give the exam after passing 12th.

Don't worry about the exam of NATA. The questions are related with the syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and maths of class 12th.There are some logical question also.
24th July 2015, 12:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is suggested to appear for NATA in 12th class or after 12th boards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have just came in 12th std n i m confused that should i give it now or after 12th boards and how to get prepared for the exam???????????help me....plzzzzzzzzzz

should i appear for nata in 12th or aftar 12th boards???????????
If your 12th standard marks is 60% then you are eligible for NATA exam.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

I have attached some question papers of NATA exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NATA 1.pdf(446.5 KB, 14 views)
File Type: pdf Nata-Model-pape.pdf(166.7 KB, 15 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?