8th December 2010, 11:46 AM
sweetjanki4

WLC college ranking in India and in the World? Is it approved by Indian Government?

i want 2 do fashion design from wlc college what is the ranking of that college and it is not appr. by indian govt.

5th March 2011, 11:25 AM
harshhunny
Member+

Default Re: WLC college ranking in India and in the World? Is it approved by Indian Government?

WLC College of India came in the result of analysing 136 B-Schools that I shortlisted from the B-School rankings.

For more details, visit: www.wlccollege.org
For Further Information Contact
Ms. Neha Bahl at (0) 9818479333
or Toll Free : 1800 102 4456
or mail at [email protected]
5th April 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: WLC college ranking in India and in the World? Is it approved by Indian Government?

affiliated from where,after completing what will be the scope,is it a full time programme
13th June 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to do Graphic design course from WLC college and i want to know about its affiliation, ranking and placements.
23rd June 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 do fashion design from wlc college what is the ranking of that college and what is the strength of students for this course in this college.How it is best from satyam fashion institutes.
12th July 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

i was intrested in doing mba marketing from wlc college.will any one ensure me about its placement
17th December 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

what 's the fees structure of wlc college while persuing course audit after graduation?
whether wlc college accepted fees in instalments?
27th March 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

i wont to do MBA in marketing & wont to know about placement
4th April 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i want to mba in marketing and want to about placement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?